Daily Digger - Friday April 8, 2005

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I'm sure it will bottom just as soon as the last 6 gold bugs left here give it up "

I've already given up, but my account hasn't..  ;)

Ditto

Yellowfish, I wouldn't use this board as an indicator of the POG and the miners. Most here are traders. Hadj and myself excepted.

CBJ - the Horror

I was just joking with the wall. :mellow: :lol:

I sold my CBJ a few months back, but I still have a death grip on a half dozen other positions, some looking ugly - some not so bad.

I will ride them into the depths of hell (or XAU 85 which ever comes first!) :lol:

It seems to me that lately we have had more disassociation between the POG and the USD. Anybody tracking this trend?

I hope we have more of this and soon, as I am worried that uncle buck may be turning the corner. But getting worried at/near the bottom is how it is suppose to be, right? ;)

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7038

the dolar looks like it is either finished or one more wave up and then the major downtrend will be assertive. today is a solar eclipse, so i expect change, in the broads from up to down, and in the metals for this down wave to complete. there is a lunar eclipse on the 24th of this month. i am looking for the metals to turn up as a result of the lunar eclipse on the 24th. my thinking is/ has been once this down wave is complete, the major trend will reassert itself and we will head up to new highs. good luck to all !!! dharma

Archived