Daily Digger - Wednesday April 6, '05

Ike's Hui chart..... trendline support at 195 ... and possibly the lowest risk to enter between here and horizontal support at 190 and watching the reaction...

watching for buck to break with euro rally soon ....

http://www.financialsense.com/Market/daily/tuesday.htm

hui.png

and once again...

"Reasons to own Gold and Gold Stocks"

http://dvtechtalk.com/April/April5.htm

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dharma I think I'm going to play the miners from the long side now. we had a two year anniversary date April 4th. Feeding in with a stop at 190 HUI. Lots of bearishness and concern over the low volume and no go nature of the miners on the metals rallies. This changes and we fly again. If not the stop is right below. So far long term trendlines have held. They don't ring a bell at the bottom. Low risk entry in this area I'm beginning to think.

tfh, i agree w/you. maybe gold will get under 400, but i dont see it anymore. on a lower low i will complete my buying. the dolar has come into resistance, has daily rsi divergences(9bar) from an overbought situation. i dont think its got much juice in it. although the dolar correction didnt get very high, it did chew up alot of time-over 3 months. some of the miners are showing bottoming patterns. dharma

tfh, i agree w/you.  maybe  gold will get under 400, but i dont see it anymore.  on a lower low i will complete my buying. the dolar has come into resistance, has daily rsi divergences(9bar) from an overbought situation. i dont think its got much juice in it. although the dolar correction didnt get very high, it did chew up alot of time-over 3 months. some of the miners are showing bottoming patterns.  dharma

Let's hope so, but the miners aren't showing any strength - hope they're not foretelling more gold weakness.

Hey is TFH the reincarnation of the old party pooper Seven of Eleven or has that already been established? :( :lol:

Archived