Daily Digger - Wednesday April 6, '05

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tfh, i agree w/you.  maybe  gold will get under 400, but i dont see it anymore.  on a lower low i will complete my buying. the dolar has come into resistance, has daily rsi divergences(9bar) from an overbought situation. i dont think its got much juice in it. although the dolar correction didnt get very high, it did chew up alot of time-over 3 months. some of the miners are showing bottoming patterns.  dharma

Let's hope so, but the miners aren't showing any strength - hope they're not foretelling more gold weakness.

Hey is TFH the reincarnation of the old party pooper Seven of Eleven or has that already been established? :( :lol:

Nope.

tfh, i agree w/you.  maybe  gold will get under 400, but i dont see it anymore.  on a lower low i will complete my buying. the dolar has come into resistance, has daily rsi divergences(9bar) from an overbought situation. i dont think its got much juice in it. although the dolar correction didnt get very high, it did chew up alot of time-over 3 months. some of the miners are showing bottoming patterns.  dharma

Let's hope so, but the miners aren't showing any strength - hope they're not foretelling more gold weakness.

Hey is TFH the reincarnation of the old party pooper Seven of Eleven or has that already been established? :( :lol:

Nope.

He wasn't feeling well. Hope he's OK.

is it very significant that bush asked/told the imf to forego gold sales. ?obviously it takes some supply off the market. i expect that at some point all the central bank sales of gold will be halted. why sell your most valuable asset. dharma

by the way, prechter is offering a free week, i think that it starts today. dharma

for gold bulls he is the perfect fade. in fact, he has been the perfect fade in the stock market too. since about 96 when he went short. its 9 years later and he is still in the hole.

XAU:

We should see a 5th wave and a completed pattern next week

The intra-day chart shows an abc 3-3-3. As none of the waves are impulses, the triangle should expand to look more like a wedge, before the descent in wave v.

post-1352-1112838757_thumb.png

post-1352-1112838777_thumb.png

is it very significant that bush asked/told the imf to forego gold sales. ?obviously it takes some supply off the market.  i expect that at some point all the central bank sales of gold will be halted. why sell your most valuable asset.  dharma

Why would whoever gives Pres. Bush his marching orders want a higher POG?

Think of how since at least '96, they've apparently been suppressing POG in the interest of lower long term interest rates and the abolition of a benchmark against which to measure fiat currencies. Why change course now?

Archived