Daily Digger - Wednesday March 16, '05

Charmin .. I've been betting on LCC and WTZ for my Copper, with the kicker being their Gold and Silver reserves, and visa versa.

Speaking of WTZ, I think todays $10 area is a another good buy zone. I'll be rotating out of another miner and adding to WTZ

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting and frustrating article....why isn't the POG $600+ right now??

http://www.kitcocasey.com/displayArticle.php?id=49

I can only hope that the central banks do lose the battle and the lid gets blown off the gold market to the upside.

In the mean time I'm scouring e-bay for silver below spot. :)

Actually the gold price is not the problem for me, but the gold price over the hui. I like it around 1.90 - to me that is a HUI that is leading gold. Right now gold is outperforming the HUI. And the HUI is outperforming the Canadian golds.

Has anyone noticed that bond yields have skyrocketed in Canada? Have they been doing the same in the US? Strange for them to be surging, considering that the strong Loonie is killing us (those of us living in Kanuckistan). One has to wonder if long term yields are saying to Dodge and Greenie "Lower the discount rates til your pants drop off, we don't give a rotting $&%^. We're going up and you are powerless toadies!!! Ha ha ha!"

I can only hope that the central banks do lose the battle and the lid gets blown off the gold market to the upside.

Actually the gold price is not the problem for me, but the gold price over the hui. I like it around 1.90 - to me that is a HUI that is leading gold. Right now gold is outperforming the HUI. And the HUI is outperforming the Canadian golds.

Has anyone noticed that bond yields have skyrocketed in Canada? Have they been doing the same in the US? Strange for them to be surging, considering that the strong Loonie is killing us (those of us living in Kanuckistan). One has to wonder if long term yields are saying to Dodge and Greenie "Lower the discount rates til your pants drop off, we don't give a rotting $&%^. We're going up and you are powerless toadies!!! Ha ha ha!"

option expiration and FOMC - a little patience muh friend

goober out ;)

option expiration and FOMC - a little patience muh friend

goober out ;)

You mean that's what is causing the current rate spike?

Although the volume has been weak and I am not fully satisfied we have tested the bottom is it finally ready to move? Up large this morning overseas. Bullish Engulfing. Has the Rand finally topped?

you know that the auditors opinion was qualified..... going concern.....

AB as in going going gone? :D

Although the volume has been weak and I am not fully satisfied we have tested the bottom is it finally ready to move? Up large this morning overseas. Bullish Engulfing. Has the Rand finally topped?

you know that the auditors opinion was qualified..... going concern.....

AB as in going going gone? :D

Qualified opinions are issued when the auditor is concerend about some aspect of the firm's financial situation. The "going concern" qualification is a warning that the company is experiencing severe financial difficulties.

Archived