Daily Digger - Tuesday March 15, '05

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bv, aureleus, this is from da chief-don wolanchuk.

dont get too excited about being short bullion......as the jagi is looking alot higher......once the dx finishes its current bearish C wave to about the 87 level......the bullion should blast off.....the xau is in the final throws of a big contracting triangle that has been underway since november.......and once its finished in a month or 3 the whole pm sector should erupt.......all this of course is entirely conjecture based upon my humble opine onion.....    link:http://traders-talk.com/mb2/index.php?showtopic=31304 

its my take that the dolar rally in a C wave is just beginning, this will take some time. but then i expect the 78-80 basement floor to give way. buying weakness in the pms/miners its my strategy.  dharma

Dharma:

I think we're on the same page. I see us stuck in a very long wave 4 that may be extending down with a dollar rally. Wave 2 was a triangle, and, in relation to wave 4, was brief. So the rule of alternation is respected.

Regrettably, my count puts us in a major "C" wave, so the big wave v of 3 of C rally will be followed by a crushing decline in wave 4of C.

post-1352-1110950040_thumb.png

Archived