Daily Digger - Friday March 11, '05

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Semafo (SMF.to) is a stock I've been following for long without any rewards really. The company is cheap optionwise, and cash flow technically too. It has 4 million ounces within the indicated and measured category or better, of which 1.4 mio are proven reserves. The marketcap is around USD 110 mio. Desert Sun Mining (Amex:DEZ, TSX:DSM) is a very similar company in optional terms. The marketcap is a bit higher though, and that's maybe justified due to its better exploration potential. However, Semafo is already in production, while DEZ expects to be so in the third quarter of this year. Technically, the stock looks extended, but it's worth to keep an eye on imo. DYODD.

Good luck goldies...

Dear Charmin - I want to renew my subscription to your brilliant stock chart letter and timing service! It's worth every single 1oz gold eagle that you charge - now how many coins is that I owe you now?

welp goobers - chere's uh update a muh dollar chart ("the ol' lower low, higher high 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 pattern") posted on feb 9th expecting a test of 78-80.

as yah can sees- i wuhn't KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we's fallin fo' 78 - 80 - prolly get a nice bounce and then consolidation for a couple months. my wag is that next couple weeks we continue up in the gold stocks, then a pause fo' the consolidation cause retrace - the real action in the gold stocks then takes place AFTER the dollar breaks 78 to the downside (June???). Gold is leading the gold stocks here - I would've bought today if I wasn't already in as per my post in early Feb.

post-2021-1110574938_thumb.jpg

post-2021-1110575100_thumb.jpg

[

This time GG should outperform NEM.

Well I certainly hope so Ollie :)

Queenstake new low. That's a tough one to understand. 280K oz. of gold a year. 24 cent stock.

CBJ ????

Hi OH.

John Embry holds a bucket load and is not too happy with Mgmt... seems they have not been forthright as to their cash requirements to fund ops. looks like a financing is imminent.

I hate to see firms do a financing with the stock near its lows....for a long time Paul Van Eeden was pushing this one as well as Embry.

This stock has always been a three trying to dress itself up as a nine

AB

independent in thinking , albeit unoriginal.... :lol: :rolleyes: :P

Archived