Daily Digger - Tuesday March 8, '05

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A real spec---but not if they hit---could be big.---Think posted on before.

Canada Southern Petroleum CSPLF-QS Last Trade:Mar 08, 2005 14:01 EST

Enter New Symbol

Last: US$ 8.490 Net Change: US$ 0.960 % Change: 12.75%

Open 7.510 Bid 8.430

High 8.500 Ask 8.500

Low 7.500 EPS 0.08

Volume 139,600 P/E 106.10

52-Week High 7.950 Indicated

Annual Div. 0.00

52-Week Low 3.170 Yield 0.00

Quotes

blew right through the .618 resistance of 82.38 on the xau. impressive!!! bought sunw today. looks like yesterday it broke through a very long term base in the stock. if that is true,the breakout, it could have a big move up %wise. big bases lead to big moves. also taking a shot at dph, its a dog. but maybe overdone. i am risking a dime. it is the 3rd largest automotive supplier. dharma

ff, agree w/you commodity trends last years. however, so do the corrections the top in 72 took till 79 to get going again. one cant think in terms of short term when playing these things. which is why i think patience is the name of the game in the metals. its a long term affair, which i believe, and i am staking my money big time on it, will be richly rewarded. dharma

WETASS Update

Our motley crew continues to expand. 12 confirmed so far with several possibles. As a result we have had to reschedule, slightly, dinner. :o

The latest plan involves liquid refreshments at the bar on the ground floor of the Boathouse at 7:30 PM Friday March 18, to be followed by dinner upstairs at 8:30. (we would have been drinking upstairs anyway under the original plan :P)

Time flies - less than two weeks to go! B)

P.S. to Ander - Yup. To these eyes the CRB chart does tend to contradict the 'no inflation' thesis.

XAU:

New count, required by today's bullish action, which would have left wave 3 as the smallest wave. The count shifts to an extension in wave 3, and today was a proverbial iii of 3.

If this count is correct, we have 2 more upthrusts-- v of 3 and wave 5.

There is a bearish alternate count in which I have little faith. It is also posted below out of deference to the very clear impulse down last week.

post-1352-1110332278_thumb.png

post-1352-1110332299_thumb.png

Archived