Daily Digger - Monday March 7, '05

I'm not sure how many times I've seen the headline about Uncle buck but it usually ends up saying "Dollar Trades Lower." Surprised? Not really. Our paper is being well spent over in Iraq.

Since we sit right in the mid range of the prior uptrend we could waffle around but definitely broke from the near term retest of 83.40. Now all Uncle Bunkie needs is some momo down below 82.....

post-326-1110177890_thumb.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still around... just in my bunker holding on to my PMs; and I'm not peeking out neither... :unsure: No trading them for me. Been adding lots of copper and small gassers/oils.

Charmin, like everyone says, you're efforts and dedication here are heroic. But not just that, many many of your calls have been huge time efficient big point gainers. Congrats to you.. hope you're cutting fat hogs.

LOOKING For one more high in xau, then a bigger correction. looking for another buying opportunity in april.

so far the hourly xau holding fib lines.

charmin you bring it everyday, thanks for keeping this thread alive. i suspect that down the road there will be many joining this thread. inflation is what the crb and falling dolar are saying to us. its only a matter of time. no way the debt will be paid. dharma

Bearvest.. I feel better today, at your expense. If a smart, capable and disciplined student like yourself can be befuddled, regular guys like me are lucky not to get blown out.

I appreciate the transparency in your thinking when you post. I have no doubt you'll be proven spot on.

Archived