Daily Digger Friday March 4, '05

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natural Gas cheap to oil----Will catch up or oil goes down. There is a lot of SPECULATION and it is speculation that csplf could come in with a major gas find. Guess you can say high RISK very high reward.

Yes, do own.

Canada Southern Petroleum CSPLF-QS Last Trade:Mar 04, 2005 13:17 EST

Enter New Symbol

Last: US$ 7.570 Net Change: US$ 0.400 % Change: 5.58%

Open 7.326 Bid 7.610

High 7.950 Ask 7.650

Low 7.326 EPS 0.08

Volume 113,900 P/E 94.60

52-Week High 7.800 Indicated

Annual Div. 0.00

52-Week Low 3.170 Yield 0.00

Quotes delayed 15 minutes except NYSE and Amex which are 20 minutes.

THERE IS RISK!!!!

Silver stocks doing well , my Gammon Lake is getting set to break out above key trendline ?

Good news the other day

http://www.stockhouse.ca/news/news.asp?new...667869&tick=GAM

I posted the charts on attachment which is a partial screen shot of Visualtrader

Cheers Charmin , and your ability to sustain this thread day in and day out is absolutely awe inspiring . Keep up the great work :D

post-1580-1109963624_thumb.jpg

XAU--Reconcilliation

As I posted previously, HUI is in a confirmed corrective pattern. It's March 1st low overlapped it's Valentine's Day high. Four can't overlap one.

I've had to revise my "best fit" count for XAU due to the overlap of 99.93, the February 8th rally high.

Not shown, is my former abc count. Where you see black 5, that is the end of wave 3 up. Gray abc is wave 4. The impulse down on Monday and Tuesday was the terminus of the corrective pattern being a 3-3-5. Sometimes, impulses do travel alone--when they're in corrections.

The bullish action thereafter is 3 waves up, so far, in a terminal 5.

Over the next week, my best guess is that the 4th wave of 5 takes us back to the 99 range and the 5th of 5 completes at 101. The ensuing correction should get HUI and XAU back on track so they can ride, in tandem, to the upside.

The second P&F chart shows the hidden support/resistance at 101. It's not just recent resistance. This is a level with a record of both support and resistance in 2004. It could be setting up a bull trap.

post-1352-1110004271_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1110004300_thumb.png

CBJ:

It's my biggest holding in my Canadian retirement plan.

I started to accumulate it at much higher levels based on its Accumulation/distribution line on the U.S. chart.

I went in big time when the price and price oscillators diverged.

Based on today's performance, I'll be greeting many of you, someday soon, on your next visit to Wal Mart

post-1352-1110007335_thumb.png

Time and price

CBJ:

It's my biggest holding in my Canadian retirement plan.

I started to accumulate it at much higher levels based on its Accumulation/distribution line on the U.S. chart.

I went in big time when the price and price oscillators diverged.

Based on today's performance, I'll be greeting many of you, someday soon, on your next visit to Wal Mart

post-331-1110011849_thumb.jpg

Archived