Daily Digger - Thursday Feb. 17, '05

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heh, it's not Thursday yet!

Any opinion on Kinross.  It has been slam dunked the last 2 days.  Looking like the bottom is not in.  I thought Kinross was a MAJOR producer, meaning it should be LEADING the march forward.  Is is the Goodwill issue killing this company?  Funny that the SEC is ready to jump all over a gold company over goodwill shenanigans.

Faramir -

I think the deal with KGC has to do with their latest earnings report. The goodwill is a negative but it is a small one and is old news. I think what's hurting the stock now is the fact that 05' gold production will slip by 50K oz. to 1.6 mil.

The big positive is that the have like 18 million oz. in reserve. I'm gonna keep holding.

I added to GRS today, should I chase NG?????????

Any opinion on Kinross.? It has been slam dunked the last 2 days.? Looking like the bottom is not in.? I thought Kinross was a MAJOR producer, meaning it should be LEADING the march forward.? Is is the Goodwill issue killing this company?? Funny that the SEC is ready to jump all over a gold company over goodwill shenanigans.

Faramir -

I think the deal with KGC has to do with their latest earnings report. The goodwill is a negative but it is a small one and is old news. I think what's hurting the stock now is the fact that 05' gold production will slip by 50K oz. to 1.6 mil.

The big positive is that the have like 18 million oz. in reserve. I'm gonna keep holding.

Thanks for the feedback. They haven't released 4th quarter yet, have they? Maybe insiders are selling ahead of the final?

Any opinion on Kinross.? It has been slam dunked the last 2 days.? Looking like the bottom is not in.? I thought Kinross was a MAJOR producer, meaning it should be LEADING the march forward.? Is is the Goodwill issue killing this company?? Funny that the SEC is ready to jump all over a gold company over goodwill shenanigans.

Faramir -

I have Kinross as well. What I'm debating is adding. But the chart is so anemic I wonder if it will do much this time around. Somehow I had 1.7 million as next year production. Interested in CBJ as well.

Any opinion on Kinross.  It has been slam dunked the last 2 days.  Looking like the bottom is not in.  I thought Kinross was a MAJOR producer, meaning it should be LEADING the march forward.  Is is the Goodwill issue killing this company?  Funny that the SEC is ready to jump all over a gold company over goodwill shenanigans.

Faramir -

No. :(

Charmin I think NG is a ten bagger at least from here. Not selling for looong time.

Are you holding past May?

Just what is a ten bagger?

sorry my vocab is limited and my intelligence

Charmin your intelligence is certainly not a problem. A ten bagger is ten times yo' money as in lots of bling bling. This is quite different from a two bagger.

dean, a ten bagger is 10x your $

in the pms at this point, i dont think chasing will serve you well. its a building process w/multiple pullbacks and bottoms. dharma just my opinion

Archived