Daily Digger - Wednesday Feb. 16, '05

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If one were looking for a major market top here, it would be an unusual one. The January and I believe SuperBowl effects both call for down years however years ending in 5 are very seldom negative. Much more likely we flop about like a gutted fish frustrating all but the swing traders. A 1 year chart of YHOO is interesting giving all the hallmarks of a top of some distinction. Talk about 3 peaks and a domed house.

Since I haven't been around for? awhile I would like to know what the heck is the Wall Street Examiner and does the examination involve a rubber glove?

Doc sold out on us (just kidding!). He's bundling up his work in a more palatable manner for the greater mAsses. He's doing what any good businessman would do, I'd say! No more toilet humor...waaaaaa.

If you haven't noticed, everyone at Stool's Gold is in either hibernation or banned, lol.

Since I haven't been around for? awhile I would like to know what the heck is the Wall Street Examiner and does the examination involve a rubber glove?

Doc sold out on us (just kidding!). He's bundling up his work in a more palatable manner for the greater mAsses. He's doing what any good businessman would do, I'd say! No more toilet humor...waaaaaa.

If you haven't noticed, everyone at Stool's Gold is in either hibernation or banned, lol.

I thought things were a bit quiet. :unsure:

They always sell out in the end. Think about it, if they didn't, Wall Street would be a vastly different place. Probably most of the founders of WS's greatest institutions started out as mavericks, rebels.

So when does Doc appear on The Recovery Channel or did I miss it? I rarely turn it on but the glimpses I've had of it still remind me of the Did I say sell, I meant buy commercial. :lol:

So back to the gossip. Who's been banned? Anyone I know??? Oh and while we are on the topic of gossip is Keanu really as cute in person as he is on the screen? He's so dreamy.

Hey Charmin I have an answer for you. In a roundabout way. One thing I've learned of late is that you don't have to wait for the highs or lows to be taken out to get the direction. It is enough to go in the direction of the break of significant consolidation. This means drawing your lines horizontal for this exercise.

Take as an example the four bar consolidation on the 10th. It was enough to buy the break of the 4 bar. One needn't wait for the top to be taken out. In this way about 15 cents was saved.

My point here is that 8.89 is a short (if that's your cuppa) and 911 is a buy. Course with these low volume stocks anything could happen. But I would prefer to wait for a signal of buying interest.

Archived