???

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unable to load chart, must be too big a file. ?Dont know how to reduce it, if someone knows how, let me know.

Could you post the URL to it? Meanwhile, here is one such comparison - but it hasn't been updated since November.

Source: LowRisk.com

nd-dow-rise.gif

Regards,

Vesselin

SG dings in

Here comes the afternoon wave 2 ramp to 26.88 that I posted over a half hour ago....

This would be a 38% retrace of the top to bottom channel on Q's today.

This should be followed by downleg back towards 26.60 into the close.... with a move tomorrow to sub 26 likely....

I wont close my short position unless we get near 26.20 today....

OK. . . so I go over to Morgan and if there were fire trucks and all, they were gone. Everything seemed normal then everyone started shreaking!

Jeesh. . .You'd think they never saw a mouse in New York before! :blink:

Question for BEARX aficionados (by the way I do have some in my IRA)

Since BEARX evidently has a bunch of gold, if the gold market drops (temporarily :grin: ) won't that adversely affect its performance even if we are right about the downward direction of the stock indices?

OK. . . so I go over to Morgan and if there were fire trucks and all, they were gone. Everything seemed normal then everyone started shreaking!

No, Mousey, they were just commenting on your choice of attire. I TOLD you that the "Saturday Night Fever" look was out. :D

OK. . . so I go over to Morgan and if there were fire trucks and all, they were gone. ?Everything seemed normal then everyone started shreaking! ?

No, Mousey, they were just commenting on your choice of attire. I TOLD you that the "Saturday Night Fever" look was out. :D

Hey Drano, walking around with a couple of paint cans is trey kewl in NYC nowadays.

SG, looks like if the NAZ is mirroring the 1929 Dow it is about to take a one-and-a-half gainer into the abyss.

Archived