???

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, cchan1980 [sign Out] Money Manager - My Yahoo! View - Customize

Financial News

Enter symbol(s) BasicDayWatchPerformanceReal-time MktDetailedChartResearchOptionsOrder Book Symbol Lookup

Reuters

Yahoo Posts Profit on Premium Services

Wednesday January 15, 4:35 pm ET

SUNNYVALE, Calif. (Reuters) - Internet media company Yahoo Inc. (NasdaqNM:YHOO - News) on Wednesday reported a quarterly profit versus a year-earlier loss as revenue from its premium subscription services grew.

ADVERTISEMENT

Sunnyvale, California-based Yahoo reported a net profit of $46.2 million, or 8 cents per share, compared with a year-earlier loss of $8.7 million, or 2 cents per share. Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, or EBITDA, were $85.3 million.

MJK

ROTFLMAO.... :D :D :D

New it would be to good to be true, still every penny in that direction helps. I always buy my cars(the year before, but never licensed) in January.

TCG

CG,

Give them a call. When I was talking to GM this morning they were ... well ... let's just say they would be happy to talk to you about any special needs you may have.

From FX:

Hey, is there a Butz here? Seymour Butz? Hey, everybody, I wanna Seymour Butz!

Oh, wait a minute...

Listen, you little scum-sucking pus-bucket! When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna put out your eyeballs with a corkscrew!

Seymour Butz wrote the 1970's pictorial book "Under the Bleachers"

Houng Chou wrote "Chinaman's Constipation"

Hu Flung Dung wrote "Mud on the Wall"

The best seller (I added two to this over the years) "500 Yards (to the Outhouse)" , by Willie Makeit, edited by Betty Downt, illustrated by Andy Dint

I.P. Phreely wrote "Yellow River"

offtopic too.. Who was the most evil person recorded in the bible? Moses. (He broke all 10 commandments at exactly the same time)

Archived