???

Guest The CoinGuy

MJK,

Trying to figure this out now...can't find any info on my statement...and didn't get any additional info, a call might be in order.

Piles,

Looks like were in the same boat.

TCG

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Devil's advocate mode:

We've had lousy employment numbers, smelly one from INTC, anthrax, plague, fire , lice, frogs, North Korea ...

If this is the best we can go down what happens if we get some good news?

Speaking of plagues how's the Dustbowl. :wink2:

You forgot the blood, Rich.

Glad,

I've been meaning to talk with you about that. Your P.M. opening seemed. . . how shall I say this. . . uncharacteristic?

This blood thing ah, I'm wondering did you meet up with Drekula or sometin?

Just wanted to make sure you were awake, MD! :grin:

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS.MW) -- Yahoo is expected to post earnings of about $36.4 million, or 6 cents a share, when it reports Wednesday, but investors may have already priced that and more into the stock.

Three months ago when the company reported its quarterly results the stock was trading at its lows of the year. Shares popped when it delivered better-than-expected numbers.

This time around, however, Yahoo shares are back to their 52-week highs and the company will likely have to deliver some significant upside to get any traction.

anal cysts surveyed by Thomson First Call expect Yahoo (YHOO) to earn 6 cents per share in the fourth quarter. The company lost 2 cents in the year-ago period. Quarterly sales are expected to be $278.61 million, up 48 percent from $188.9 million in the comparable period a year ago.

anal cysts have been anticipating that Yahoo will exceed quarterly estimates, and, more importantly, raise this year's estimates. That's driven shares significantly higher since the start of the year.

Two weeks into the year and Yahoo's shares are already up 20 percent. They started the year at $16.35.

I'm fully locked-and-loaded.

That's all I've got, completely commited now. ?Bye, bye Crapvision and perma-bulls. ?May you rest in peace.

Piles - what turned you to the dark side since this morning? You were skeptical of the pullback just a few hours ago?

SG & Doc's take and the fact that we're close enough especially when dealing with BEARX. At this point even if we bounce up one more time which no longer looks too likely it would still be splitting hairs. Jan 20, Jan 16, 17, Jan 13-16 +/- 1 day...whatever. :lol:

...we're close enough especially when dealing with BEARX.  At this point even if we bounce up one more time which no longer looks too likely it would still be splitting hairs.  Jan 20, Jan 16, 17, Jan 13-16 +/- 1 day...whatever.  :lol:

That's the same conclusion I came to last night. One more bounce, maybe off the 50 day MA. So what. Let 'em bounce... even if they do, it looks all downhill from there (or here). Heartless bastards.

Guest The CoinGuy

MJK

ROTFLMAO.... :D :D :D

New it would be to good to be true, still every penny in that direction helps. I always buy my cars(the year before, but never licensed) in January.

TCG

Archived