Daily Digger - Thursday Feb. 10, '-5

slothrop, so what's your take on the 5 waves down from the top? tia dharma

It's a significant bottom right here. It'll be interesting to see what kind of wave structure forms on the way back up. 3 waves up would give me pause. Meantime, for the s/t, I'm 100% long 20 different mining stocks. I began placing these positions over the last 2 weeks, so I got in a little early -- but with the highs of the last 10 trading session taken out, I'm feeling alright.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where's that ol dog AB,

I was going to ask him if NG can make it to $10

send out the word on the barking chain

woof

My expecations for NG are not met at this price... much higher IMO. Soon we will start to see more institutional sponsorship for this stock.

GAM and ELD are also worthy stocks because they have large deposits that are not far from being developed.... Both are fully cashed up so they can either go it alone/merge or be eaten.

GBU.to has been acting smart as well looking to add on a break over 2.00+/-

Charmin

WCSB.... hows that list of energy stocks that I showed you awile back Mr chairman.... a great playground.... check out some of the moves....

BVI.to.... a monster..that i have mentioned

DCE.to.... oilsands you say.... never heard of it right? smile

IXL.to.... just got upgraded today

BIS/A.v

PFC.to... huge volume today... institutions were buying this into the close ..look at the tape.

ZCO.v

CR.to

Kind of gives you an idea of what happened since I mentioned this area as a good place to invest back around Nov 22...

to qoute myself....hmmm.. oil and gassers up nicely...WCSB small caps are rockin'

lead dog... might not be an original thinker but is an indepenedent trader...

And some guy said I was full of beans and that a quick look at the internet chat rooms was where anybody could get their stock picks.... check back you will see I mentioned WTE/UN.to.... gave my reasons why... things at new highs. Chat rooms are good for sentiment studies IMO.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is just my crazy ass opinion so feel free to laugh or lambast. I'm a big time gold and silver bug bull whatever you want to call it. I own physical. Now if I believe in the gold and silver story for the next say 5-10 years I'll hold my physical unless we ass launch to new highs in both and then I sell a goodly portion. Now for making money in paper over the next few years I say forget the pm miners. Buy any and all dips in the Uranium stocks. See if I'm wrong. I won't be. Hank and I tried to start a U thread here last year had maybe 3 people post. These stocks have doubled and then some since. So either watch the next internet craze go by or join in. It's up to you. This is a strong feeling. Check these out. DYODD.

CCJ..DEN.TO..STM.V..JNN.V..NCR.V..LAM.V..IUC.TO..UEX.TO

There are others. STM.V is the equivalent of SSRI in the Silver market.

Where's that ol dog AB,

woof

My expecations for NG are not met at this price... much higher IMO. Soon we will start to see more institutional sponsorship for this stock.

GAM and ELD are also worthy stocks because they have large deposits that are not far from being developed.... Both are fully cashed up so they can either go it alone/merge or be eaten.

Charmin

WCSB.... hows that list of energy stocks that I showed you awile back Mr chairman.... a great playground.... check out some of the moves....

BIS/A.v

PFC.to... huge volume today... institutions were buying this into the close ..look at the tape.

ZCO.v

CR.to

Kind of gives you an idea of what happened since I mentioned this area as a good place to invest back around Nov 22...

to qoute myself....hmmm.. oil and gassers up nicely...WCSB small caps are rockin'

And some guy said I was full of beans and that a quick look at the internet chat rooms was where anybody could get their stock picks.... check back you will see I mentioned WTE/UN.to.... gave my reasons why... things at new highs. Chat rooms are good for sentiment studies IMO.

Yeah, I expect the bean guy to show up here any day now with a bunch of charts and targets :)

I can't remember the last time the HUI was up 8 points in a day. Can anyone else?

Woofmaster, you can pull on my chain anyday. oil service sector and drillers - oh yeah. I just wish I could tell when the oil drillers would stop for a breather just when I cash out of other stocks to get onboard, but one thing I have to work on is the fear of buying a pullback turning into a poor risk reward. I am pleasantly surprised anyway...

Where's that ol dog AB,

woof

Charmin

BIS/A.v

ZCO.v

CR.to

Archived