Daily Digger - Tuesday Feb. 8, '05

There is something going on here and I think it means a great deal. It's like an IF ....THEN statement

two things have to happen and it starts with Uncle Buck

First IF uncle buck cannot find demand to break its weekly confluence in the 85/86 area which it presently is at then it must find demand lower and if it does not find it by 80 then it should in every sense of the word "crater" below 80 and set off a chain reaction that not even Sir Al can comprehend......

NEM is at long term confluence to the T...... if this is a setup with Uncle Buck turning down then we should see it very shortly.....

if not THEN I don't know what to comprehend anymore....

take a look at Tim Ord's chart of NEM. I guess I need to hear his comments on the Leo Lyden show..

http://www.ord-oracle.com/radioshow.htm

post-326-1107842555_thumb.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is something going on here and I think it means a great deal.  It's like an IF ....THEN statement

First IF uncle buck cannot find demand to break its weekly confluence in the 85/86 area which it presently is at then it must find demand lower and if it does not find it by 80 then it should in every sense of the word "crater" below 80 and set off a chain reaction that not even Sir Al can comprehend......

NEM is at long term confluence to the T...... if this is a setup with Uncle Buck turning down then we should see it very shortly.....

take a look at Tim Ord's chart of NEM.  I guess I need to hear his comments on the Leo Lyden show..

Did Tim finally sell his GSS position? :D

Tim's latest...

"We double our positions in BGO on (7/30/04) at 2.34 and we now have an average price at 2.70. Long CBJ for an average of price of 2.75 (added

to CBJ on 2/4/05 to bring average price to 2.75). Long NXG average of 2.26. Sold GSS on 2/4/05 for 44% loss and took proceeds and added to

CBJ. Long PMU at average 1.12."

There is something going on here and I think it means a great deal.? It's like an IF ....THEN statement

take a look at Tim Ord's chart of NEM.? I guess I need to hear his comments on the Leo Lyden show..

Did Tim finally sell his GSS position? :D

There is something going on here and I think it means a great deal.

Charmin, thanks for your steadfast dedication to this thread. Still a good read.

I think the only thing harder than this sector to comprehend is maybe the bond market.

I'm usually wrong than right but here goes.....

Trading range highs on the indices

POG has a change of behavior with Uncle Buck now topping out at confluence area into a trading range high

all equities break free of Uncle Buck moves and especially PM equities

all demand is lost for Uncle Buck and it must find demand below 80

setting up a a banking event no one is able to comprehend at the moment....

It might be a crude spike.....

nah, everything is a given....

Archived