G-String Bullhorning Love Fest

suds: No , but very similiar to jan 2000//// WNdy: Sorry, like I said they can jam the stocks but they can not jam the underlying businesses/companies. I live in the farm land, it is virtually a depression, and would be w/out the govt subsidies. Another example is the housing stocks. Yes, they can do what ever jamming they so desire, but the business of building homes is in decline, check out some balance sheets of a few of favorites. A mid size builder in our ares just went into bankruptcy, and he was on top of the mountain 6-12 months ago. My point? The stock prices have NOTHING to with the fundamentals. In fact in 22 years I have never seen such a dislocation between hope and reality, between the real world and stock prices. I guess all the above shows why I am a shitty short term trader and why I absolutely loath bubbles.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drano if you look at ALL the school shootings you will find that the boys were on some kind of drugs. Having raised 5 children, 3 boys, drugs are only necessary for the parents. :P

This thing gave a buy signal 4 days ago.........

Hasn't been updated today.

Its been the best swing trading indicator yet........

Where can I find that?

Link plz :D

Any simple charting program. Just use 2/5/9 day moving average. I have modified sligthly, I use a 'weighted' versus simple moving average

jickiss is back!

and

Dear M2Mers:

so then, your jickiss decided another useful "Pairs Chart" would be the Tar Sands versus the Profitable Mainly USA Refiner.

in Symbols, that means SU:SUN. to make this easy for Ewe, your jickiss says that as the SU:SUN chart goes UP, (and, noble M2Mers, it is declining now), the odds for "Earl Trouble" go up.

and don't try to tell your jickiss that currency factors rule this pair. jickiss says, watch the Pairs. Exactas Rule. Think like a hedge fund. In other words, would you Dong SU and Short SUN here????

SU:SUN (sounds a bit Exotic, no??)

post-1911-1107560369_thumb.png

jickiss is back!

and

Dear M2Mers:

so then, your jickiss decided another useful "Pairs Chart" would be the Tar Sands versus the Profitable Mainly USA Refiner.

in Symbols, that means SU:SUN.  to make this easy for Ewe, your jickiss says that as the SU:SUN chart goes UP, (and, noble M2Mers, it is declining now), the odds for "Earl Trouble" go up.

and don't try to tell your jickiss that currency factors rule this pair.  jickiss says, watch the Pairs.  Exactas Rule.  Think like a hedge fund.  In other words, would you Dong SU and Short SUN here????

SU:SUN  (sounds a bit Exotic, no??)

PerfChart - Interactive Performance Comparison Chart

PerfChart - Interactive Performance Comparison Chart

Jick, a wothwhile chart, also check VLO. This may show a heavy oil refinery capacity shortage problem.

Archived