Daily Digger - Friday Feb. 4, '05

GSS chart

One More week??

Feed:

Great charts. I always watch for your posts.

I don't disagree with your analysis on GSS.

My count would be more bullish. I see wave 4 overlapping 1, so I count it as an ABC.

By my count, short term, we've had a very nasty 3rd wave down. A week should do a Micro 4th and a 5th.

Feed. As always, this was a superb projection on your part. I certainly didn't see it until you alerted us to it.

post-1352-1107587713_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1107591469_thumb.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Masterpiece by Grinandbarrett on the G-E board

http://tinyurl.com/5b32x  HUI

These are excellent charts! It's possible we get a March 03 type bottom that launches a major leg up - in this possibility, we might continue to form a base for another month or two.

Here's a (not so excellent) chart of the XAU with a projection to 140 using the March-November 03 leg up as a reference. This XAU projection would peak in October 05. The XAU:GOLD ratio shows we may be close to the next leg up.

goobs out

B)

These are excellent charts! It's possible we get a March 03 type bottom that launches a major leg up - in this possibility, we might continue to form a base for another month or two.

Here's a (not so excellent) chart of the XAU with a projection to 140 using the March-November 03 leg up as a reference. This XAU projection would peak in October 05. The XAU:GOLD ratio shows we may be close to the next leg up.

goobs out

B)

post-2021-1107649925_thumb.jpg

goobs out

B)

very nice chart and projection-well done-hopefully something like that verifies

You're kidding right? Dumped WTZ?  May the heavens smile upon u Ander. :D

Not kidding. Whats such a big deal about WTZ? Do you think it was a mistake to sell?

I managed to make a profit on it twice, bought 8.65 sold 10.90, bought 8.90, sold 9.65. More than I can say for GSS.

I only sold a bit of my ssri.

Ander I can't post a chart now but put up WTZ and take a look. This along with NG will be the leaders of the next move up. The psychology of investors towards GSS at this point makes it worthy of nothing more than a dead cat bounce from here if that. It will take a long time for it to regain it's lustre. Now I am of the mind that a majority of the run-up may have been due to the incessant pumping by Bill Murphy over at Le Metropole Cafe. I prefer to go with strength. Best of luck to you. Hope I'm wrong.

...Traders' observations about the GSS/Murphy ratio are more than valid....emotional run-ups are rarely repeated (see DROOY)....strength and sound funnies must be respected.....like CBJ that has yet to be chased....(here we go again!)...(up to my yellow eyeballs in this)

website

post-1744-1107731766_thumb.gif

...are currency traders stupid enough to believe the prognostications of G7 central banksters? me thinks not....since nothing has changed....I'm reading the funnies for now....deficit reduction? :lol: ....solid growth :lol: :lol: (in nominal dollars only)....buck needs more than words, he'll need buyers.....whipsaw or bad spanking?...time will tell....

post-1744-1107732373_thumb.gif

Archived