Daily Digger - Wednesday Feb. 2, '05

At some point you'd think someone was going to make up their mind that 420 was the low or else....but building cause can take time when the demand is weak....

or else we'll get a triple waterfall...

"Gold stocks continue to form base patterns. Yesterday, the AMEX Gold Bug Index rose slightly despite modest weakness in the price of gold. News of a second Exchange Traded Fund on gold is a minor positive event. Additional gold will be needed to back the Exchange Traded Fund."

http://dvtechtalk.com/February/February2.htm

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:47AM Commodity Update : Crude pushed lower overnight (47.02, -0.10) on technical trade and ahead of weekly petro report scheduled for 10:30 ET. Crude supplies have soared the previous two weeks with anal cysts calling for another gain this week. According to Bloomberg, the consensus is for crude supplies to rise 2M barrels, distillate showing a draw of 2.25M barrels, and gasoline supplies forecasted to fall 700K...Gold advanced overnight (421.80, +1.00) from a 3-week low...Copper rose in London as warehouse inventory remains near lowest level since 1990.

http://finance.yahoo.com/mp?u

Bollinder Bands:

Amazing compression in the Bollinger Bands. It should continue for a day or two, as we correct the recent slim rally, but look for an explosive move thereafter.

I think it will be up.

post-1352-1107411743_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1107411758_thumb.jpg

Only 2 posts today?  talk about a sentiment extreme...

I think GSS is going to have a GOOD day tomorrow after their earnings release.  It cant stay down forever...

The earnings wasnt as good as I was thinking it was going to be, so I take back my expectation of a great day tomorrow. If it happens, it'll be mostly because its severely Dover Sole.

Archived