IDS World Markets Fri 28th January 05

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahmen, Feed. A close over 10650 on the DOW does leave open a new alltime high by Spring.

"Hey Joe, you'd think they'd get tired of ass pumpin' us day after day after day. I mean, it really doesn't get them anywhere at the end of the %$%(% day..."

post-1762-1106945583_thumb.gif

"I don't know, but any trading profits I make on the short side all go into extra Preparation H after these space needle boners. I mean, at the end of the day it ends down, but there's no escaping that burnin' feelin' "

post-1762-1106945625_thumb.gif

Fed Adds, Dealers Buy Bonds, Letting Stocks Sag Normally this article is available only to Anals subscribers. But, as most of you know, the scientific journal formerly known as the Anals of Stock Proctology is being repackaged as the Wall Street Examiner - Professional Edition. For a limited time, the research and analysis normally available only to subscribers will be available on the public side of the Wall Street Examiner. Check it out via the links in the lower left column. Articles that will be included in the WSE- PE are so noted.

Pre-existing Anals subscribers will be grandfathered at their existing subscription price. When the transition is complete, the regular subscription price to the WSE- PE will be $129 quarterly. During the opening period of approximately a month, the subscription price will be $99. That means a substantial savings for existing subscribers, and any stoolie who subscribes before the transition is complete in a few days. Your current subscription to the Anals will automatically transfer to the WSE - PE. For information on current subscription programs, click the link below.

Archived