Daily Digger - Tuesday Jan. 11, '05

anyone familiar w/teddy landry or his work?http://ttheory.typepad.com/terry_laundrys_t_theory_o/    dharma

i had forgot about the adens theory of the 65week moving average-above bull, below bear.  i still think the low 400s hold.

Just read a page bookmarked from Gold Eagle. 416 may just be close enough to 405 Dharma.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good divergence forming. HUI making new lows, gold not. HUi:Gold ratio.

remember that I follow divergences in HUi : Gold? closely.

Edit: ?????h, other way round, gold making big new lows, HUI just peeking.

Thanks for some interesting analysis. Irrespective whether one agrees, it's well reasoned.

Btw, this thread has turned into a spooky place. I also heard rumors that the Golden Stool will soon be no more. In that case, take care all of ya.....and..:P

Btw, this thread has turned into a spooky place. I also heard rumors that the Golden Stool will soon be no more. In that case, take care all of ya.....and..:P

If so, would that be a bottoming signal? :P

Hi everyone, I've been on vacation for a couple weeks.

Bought GSS today. Going to just keep buying 500 shares every couple months when I can afford it. 3.70 this time.

Also, CFTN seems back from the dead.

If so, would that be a bottoming signal? :P

Hi everyone, I've been on vacation for a couple weeks.

Bought GSS today. Going to just keep buying 500 shares every couple months when I can afford it. 3.70 this time.

Also, CFTN seems back from the dead.

Nice call on Silver Ander. If 6.30 holds you win the prize. :D

Nice call on Silver Ander. If 6.30 holds you win the prize. :D

Can I take the prize in GSS and SSRI shares? ;)

Ander nice call, what did you use to identify 6.3? I was looking for an abc down with a COP at 6.09 (march 05 future contract), which we havn't got anywhere near.

You might want to look at PAAS instead of SSRI this time round as PAAS seemed to weather the recent pullback better than SSRI. SSRI made an abc which reached the OP, whereas PAAS stopped at the COP. PAAS also rebounded better before going into the bc leg.

XAU:

It's lonely around here.

First chart shows the importance of 96.

Second chart is my count. This is not an abc correction. We're in a benign subwave iv up in the middle of this wave 3 tsunami. What you see is the water receeding temporarily.

This count will be dead wrong if we overlap 97.81. It will be confirmed if we slide below 92.59.

post-1352-1105502832_thumb.png

post-1352-1105502859_thumb.png

Archived