"Extra! Extra!"

The oil and gold sectors cannot be allowed to breakout...thus the repeated naked short selling slams as witnessed in oil today and gold every day. Were these two sectors to become attractive, alarm bells would go off everywhere. The money needs to stay right where it is for now, and no attractive alternatives can be allowed to flourish, particularly in sectors that would be perceived as inflationary or otherwise prone to repress consumer discretionary spending. Oil CANNOT go higher.

Fortunately for the Maestro calling the tune, the Oil Producing Countries have much of their (US Dollar) wealth in US Equities and stand to lose more in a stock market collapse than they are losing in depressed oil prices. I'm sure Al's explained the entire Global Depression Scenario to them, and has them onboard to provide cheap oil while he attempts to stick save the entire planet.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite frankly I never understood the Aniston attraction for a guy who could command whatever he wants. I mean I would not want to wakeup to Anuston in the morning sans makeup and hair. She will not age well. Sorry. Perky,yes. Cute, barely. But a working class Bat Mitzvah girl at best with a Cplus rating overall. No wonder Brad was avoiding her on his long movie junkets. Probably gets endless perks in the form of Asian hookers and Euro trash setups. Why bother with an insatiable Hollywood starlet who is topped out and very shortable now that "Friends" has come and gone? Then again, after countless nights of Cuervo, Pitt isn't exactly prime any more. Alot of his closeups are now micro-managed thru gauze lenses and shadow. Such are the ways of glitter and sales. No one will want Rimm this year. It will be a hell hole for long termers who got in last November. Have to coat that thing in makeup for one last bounce for old times sake. buddha

I hate EBAY stock.

But sometimes the website has some interesting stuff.

Like this Joe Six Pack dude that's auctioning advertisement space on his forehead.

The entrepreneur said his mother was initially surprised by his decision but following all the media attention she felt he was "thinking outside the box".

:P

FOREHEAD FOR HIRE

Quite frankly I never understood the Aniston attraction for a guy who could command whatever he wants. I mean I would not want to wakeup to Anuston in the morning sans makeup and hair. She will not age well. Sorry. Perky,yes. Cute, barely. But a working class Bat Mitzvah girl at best with a  Cplus rating overall. No wonder Brad was avoiding her on his long movie junkets. Probably gets endless perks in the form of Asian hookers and Euro trash setups. Why bother with an insatiable Hollywood starlet who is topped out and very shortable now that "Friends" has come and gone?  Then again, after countless nights of Cuervo, Pitt isn't exactly prime any more. Alot of his closeups are now micro-managed thru gauze lenses and shadow. Such are the ways of glitter and sales. No one will want Rimm this year. It will be a hell hole for long termers who got in last November. Have to coat that thing in makeup for one last bounce for old times sake. buddha

the whole market is in "lipstick on the bulldog" mode now

you're right about Jennifer but, well, just once would be nice....

post-257-1105396674_thumb.jpg

the All Ords just keeps sucking more and more people into the greatest bull trap of all times....

from todays paper...

Lulled by years of economic sunshine

January 10, 2005

With growth seeming almost a natural state of affairs, economists are warning against complacency.

Australia is riding the longest boom since the Menzies era. After coasting through the Asian financial crisis, the SARS epidemic, stockmarket chaos following the September 11 terrorist attacks and global recession, the economy is entering its 14th year of expansion. While there may be a temptation to pop the champagne in the belief that the economy is recession-proof, this is no time to do so.

The Age's twice-yearly survey of private sector economists released last week predicted 2005 will be an unspectacular year, with lacklustre sharemarket gains and ongoing trade problems. Despite booming growth among Australia's trading partners, the survey suggested the economy is in danger of running out of puff.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Editorial/Lu...5205975611.html

Archived