Daily Digger - Monday Jan. 3, '04

You might know that Doc is changing Capitalstool into http://www.wallstreetexaminer.com/blogcms/ and our very own Uncle Buck will no longer get called the same. Might as well get used to the official name brand - DX. Also, I don't know about a thread for the PM sector though I think it runs in the veins of most stoolies....

Oh, maby we aren't stoolies anymore either....

Watching RGLD this week if all eyes are looking to give it a boner blast through $19.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a long-time lurker and recent subsriber to the Anals, I have never seen this forum so dead. Thanks to certain warnings here and in other of the forums, including Kwave's chart projecting a decline below $6, I've been unloading physical silver at a decent profit for a few weeks. Looking on the bright side, here's to a real nice buying opportunity in the weeks and months ahead! B) I trust in jickiss when he says the broad shorts and gold bulls will be rewarded. Eye of the tiger!

XAU:

As the first chart indicates, we finally got the 3rd of a 3rd, that I had been suggesting--until I changed my count on the weekend. It just seemed to long for such a bearish pattern to unfold. I should have made allowances for the holidays.

As a result, I covered most of my shorts prematurely in the morning.

We're at a significant support zone and at P&F support. We're also right above an old, unfilled gap.

We may churn, briefly, in a minor wave iv, but more downside seems certain, if my count is correct

post-1352-1104801097_thumb.png

post-1352-1104801115_thumb.png

post-1352-1104801132_thumb.png

Archived