Daily Digger - Wednesday, Dec. 29, '04

Tuesday comment:

"only the Gold & Silver Index (XAU -0.77%) seemed to be a standout decliner."

http://www.canslim.net/

XAU: YTD % change -8.72%

My whole family of six has been ill for four days now. I decided to take two pills to clear things up overnight and my body feels like it's going into a coma. All eyes are on Uncle Buck. Does he need two pills to help for the illness? Will he go into a coma?

Here we have a retest of broken ice on Uncle Buck. This could turn out to be a two/three day spring if it continues higher or else. I wonder if this turns out to be blast higher. We shall see. It might result is some life portfolio changing results for the whole market..... Are the bulls on the broads watching? Is PM showing us something here?

You decide...

post-326-1104294253_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uncle Buck quarterly chart. 80.14 low in 1995 and on this chart we are going to have a low close and looks very bearish. This move has wide range to the downside and looking to see if this area holds. We talked about it in Wyckoff chat. Gary Fullet says it will correct higher. If so, then the 81 area lows will be the time for shorts to cover. One, two, three days? If we take out the high of 81.38 from yesterday then some believe it will be time for the 85 area to retest.

Doc has stated "There's room for a reaction rally up to 86 over the next couple of months." http://www.capitalstool.com/paid/unclebuck.htm

Fair Warnings are now going out. We know if a tsuname wave will hit.... Just about everyone is still having fun on the beach....

post-326-1104292848_thumb.gif

Gold:

I've been asked to post on Gold itself.

Actually, I did so last Thursday.

I've tried to add a link to that ost without success.

Here's my last feeble attempt.My Webpage

...apologies bear....this was what I wanted you to see and comment on....

Grinch:

That's not a log chart. For that long a duration and price range, I think you must use a log scale for your chart.

I posted a long term chart, speculatively, a while back.

If memory serves me correctly, I saw a correction to 325 and a subsequent rally to 600. I think that I'd like to re-consider my downside projection.

I'll update it on the weekend, after I've had a chance to look at all my charts and get a look at the Dollar. It seems that Dollar and Gold may be disconnecting.

Skating On Thin Ice

Will It Hold

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Archived