Daily Digger - Wednesday, Dec. 22, '04

Bear in your studies do you incorporate any indicators such as CCI or Full Sto's with your EW analysis?

Trader:

I keep an eye on stochastics on the daily for wave confirmation in the very short run. I'm mindful of crossovers in the extreme zones of 80 and 20 and then a move out. Stochastics on the daily should confirm the count as a coincident indicator.

I haven't used CCI. I prefer RSI simply because I'm older and used to it. RSI and MACD are important for divergences-- the difference between a wave 3 and a wave 5-- for example. You can see it on the CDE chart posted below.

Finally, I track volume and volume oscillators. The second chart shows the stealthy distribution in CDE while price remained flat. Moreover, its recent A/D support is broken.

In the interest of disclosure, I've been short this stosk a while and added today. I saw 3.97 as significant support. Stop at 4.15 as I see resistance at 4.11.

post-1352-1103770079.png

post-1352-1103770247.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....happy to see some rubber back in the ball.....year's almost up - most trading vehicles down....hmmm...something's a miss....any chance that we've been in a one-year correction (stock-wise)....with something extraordinary awaiting us on the other side?

....grinchie looks at his favourites for some answers....

....long term-MACD's give me a quantum-feel (don't even ask).

....I like A/D lines because they tell me that people are willing to own....and that prices tend to be pulled toward.....

....there are some great rewards for the patient....

....been in too long for starry-eyes.....just think the air has a bad whiff right now....

post-1744-1103779732_thumb.gif

post-1744-1103779758_thumb.gif

post-1744-1103779784_thumb.gif

post-1744-1103779812_thumb.gif

post-1744-1103779838_thumb.gif

post-1744-1103779886_thumb.gif

You are completely right on paypal but over here in Europe most ask 3 to 4 % extra cost if you pay with paypal and for that price I can self insure because if you are carefull you will not lose four times out of every hunderd buys

I also seem to remember seven of eleven saying losing the money and the goods through paypal intervention

( paypal is owned by ebay now I )

Archived