Politicians

A few more takes, then off to work

This is going to become a big topic of discussion by the democrats going forward. Health care costs have not been discussed, and they are becoming a BIG drag on the US Economy... and must be addressed.

GE Workers strike over health care costs

Finally... SG says if you dont get short today, prepare yourself to watch a MAJOR initial downleg unfold whilst you are on the sidelines... the first leg of 3 will be nasty, swift, sharp, and catch all bulls off guard... its the hallmark of a 3 of 3 of 3.

You've been warned...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again

There is still a LITTLE BIT of room for the NDX to fill that final 78.6% retrace to my 1117-1122 cited area today. They may try to ram her some time today.

The fact that Dell and Intel stocks are diverging is bearish. Dell action should tell you all you need to know.

Watch for Intel to rollover after hours. Likely see a ST pop in the stock on good q4 numbers, and quicky sell off on outlook.

I've been saying this for awhile... we all know how this works.

Wave 3 begins and when it does, ALL NEWS IS NEGATIVE...

SG has discovered the secret.....over analyzing situations on a continues basis and you spend your life on the sidelines. Per Glad....plan your trade and trade your plan. SG has the best trading record I have ever seen. When you see it....do it.....when she spins on you.....time to hit the road. Expy week a little diff this time around with max pain being exceeded by so many. :wink2:

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can train my fingers to stop typing "the" and start typing "the"?    :blink:

Use the same feature you use to convert Crapvision into Crapvision and this particular typo of yours will self-correct. :grin:

Regards,

Vesselin

Smart and funny. :lol: B) :lol:

WELLLlllll, Doc, u DID ASSk ?:

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can train my fingers to stop typing "the" and start typing "the"?

(HRFF does the same sort of thing. Gosh, Doc! We've something in COMMON!!!)

Here r some:

1.) See a dominatrix.

2.) Get a lobotomy FUR lysdexia. IOW, re-wire the part of your brain causing you to do that.

3.) Aroma therapy?

4.) Re-wire your keyboard, as a poor alternative to 2.)

5.) Audit your neighborhood 1st grade class, and review the spelling primer, "See Spot run." Spend a week on the word "the". That should do it. See the principal if you foul up.

6.) Attend a seance and call up the shade of HRFF's typing instructor, Miss Munn: "F-F-F, space!"; "G-G-G, space!"; "F-G-F, space!" and SEW on. And SEW FURth ?

7.) Take hunt 'n peck'r lessons FURom HRFF's late Congressman's secretary, Elizabeth Ray

8.) Cozy up to The Shrub, get to be REAL good friends, have him invite you over for drinks at the White House one night, then casually suggest the two of you go down to the Situation Room and practice entering the secret codes for that little black box he's supposed to have next to him all the time that would launch our thermonuclear weapons! Looks like he's getting ready to do it ANYWAY, so, if you DON'T screw up, whatheHELL!!??!!

9.) strat misplelnig othre wrods, in addition to "the". We'll get used to it...eventually.

10.) GOSH, Doc. The BARE is fresh out of ideas and BORED with this thread. U r on your OWN.

Archived