Politicians

screamers still screaming, turds still sinking. Still straddling this POS for buck$

Started the week with profits from shorts covered and long gold stocks sold. Dongs last week were daytrades. Now all cash, waiting to short QQQ.

It's pretty hysterical out there....makes one grateful for a center.

Happy trading...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thom Calandra is pitching somebody by the name of Cyclesman who seems to think Dow below 7400 by Jan 17 (according to his Oct newsletter). Any comments?

This is Tim Wood, you can see his 3 Dow scenarios and listen to his latest Marketviews interview at http://aegeancapital.com/freeservices/arch...ts/Wood/pg1.htm

Shorting IFIN here. Looks weak. So does ACE, COH.

SLE is weak too. Last night I found a ton of short candidates.

Still anal-izing them but others are

KIM,MRCY,PPP,RDC,DIAL,WCN,ASH. Do your own DD please.

Screwed up on Sears by not scalping it this AM.

Same for ROAD - coulda scalped it twice and didn't cause

I had to go out and buy my sister a good used car.

Got a cherry 99 Taurus wagon for $7800. Full Eq and low miles.

All the used car lots are full to the brim (TampaBay FL). But I

bought this one from an estate sale (Lots of old folks

dying lately. - Wonder if its the constant chemtrail spraying

over our area this past month - real chemtrails - every day - you should see!).

Could be wrong , of course, but it has been a long time since I have seen such a disconnect between sentiment, overall conditions and stock prices. Something will give, either we get a huge snapback in the economy ( gdp +10-15%) and thus a large boost to earnigns, or stocks have some serious downside in order to play catch down.

Hi all. Interesting that the VIX has dropped signicantly into the last option expiration and this one ending this week. Seems that since the market isn't as volatile, they pump up the VIX early enough to write both put and call options at a higher price then calm things down into expiration, causing massive losses due to time value and lack of volatility. This market more thatn ever is better for the option seller. If my theory holds up then we see no moves more than +/- 18 SPX points for until next week. IMHO

Hi all. Interesting that the VIX has dropped signicantly into the last option expiration and this one ending this week. Seems that since the market isn't as volatile, they pump up the VIX early enough to write both put and call options at a higher price then calm things down into expiration, causing massive losses due to time value and lack of volatility. This market more thatn ever is better for the option seller. If my theory holds up then we see no moves more than +/- 18 SPX points for until next week. IMHO

Excellent (and frightening) analysis.

Archived