Daily Digger - Monday December 5, '04

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just gotta say..  its tough at times..  wearing me down emotionally and  physically.  Not to mention that giving back my profits is really pissing me off.....  bastards

Me too. :angry:

Except for WHT. :) Charmin, how about those who bought WHT around $1.20? :)

Sea Urchin - I really don't believe there is a single way to predict the price of the metals, much less the miners. This is the weakest performance in the HUI of the last three major uplegs in the POG. Go figure. Last upleg POG = 430, HUI 260.

This go around POG = 453, HUI 225.

I don't think anyone can say whether this run is over or not, but it sure feels like it.

Just gotta say..  its tough at times..  wearing me down emotionally and  physically.  Not to mention that giving back my profits is really pissing me off.....  bastards

Me too. :angry:

Except for WHT. :) Charmin, how about those who bought WHT around $1.20? :)

Sea Urchin - I really don't believe there is a single way to predict the price of the metals, much less the miners. This is the weakest performance in the HUI of the last three major uplegs in the POG. Go figure. Last upleg POG = 430, HUI 260.

This go around POG = 453, HUI 225.

I don't think anyone can say whether this run is over or not, but it sure feels like it.

Wore you out huh? Bottom must be getting close.

Bit of ugly info that may benefit some of you..

Just unloaded several smaller miners.. NTO NXG, GRS and some GBN in a few thousand quantities each at bid.. ALL sells were taken in whole lots, unbroken orders.

Archived