Daily Digger - Friday December 3, '04

Your welcome. Two heads better than one. I read somewhere to use the secondary highs and lows to draw support and resistance lines but can't remember where.

Maxxi..? I use Schwab..?  I? like the execution, and they have a new pricing schedule..? $9.95

Thanks Hadjin! That looks like just what I was looking for :)

CT - thanks a lot for your many examples. :)

I'll definitely start evaluating your findings B)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks trader - I know nothing about Gann, but that probably where that comes from...

I starting experimenting with intersecting lines about 9 months ago, although I haven't read or heard of it demonstrated. Rick Ackerman talks about hidden pivots and I think this might be what he uses although he has never discussed how he arrives at his hidden pivots. I've charted a lot of them and have found them to be about 85% accurate.

Now it you get 2 pivots in other words 2 lines intersecting, plus another 2 lines intersecting close together within weeks or a few months, then action can be volatile. >

>

CT Gann believed it was important to measure support and resistance from the second higher bottom and the second lower top.

Yahoo Coal news

http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news?p=Coal&n=10

"Railroads scramble to meet increased coal demand

Miami Herald - Dec 04 10:31 AM

CHARLESTON, W.Va. - Surging demand for coal has left railroads serving central Appalachia's coal fields scrambling to increase capacity, and some coal producers complaining they are not being served quickly enough."

Railroads? No wonder the transportation index is doing so well. With everything from undies to coal in your stocking getting shipped throughout the planet it's a wonder there is a growing demand for energy. When we all arrive at the golden age of 70 you'll be cashing in your green ration stamps just to keep your computer running......

Archived