Daily Digger - Thursday Dec. 2, '04

IMM under strictly mechanical system does not disappoint. Shorts hurting.----Will be hurting in SILVER as well!!

CEF-----Not a bad day

WTZ----Financing is allowing games to be played----Adding to in here. Investors will be surprised at amount of silver in Penasquito. Think silver will be in teens next year---IMO----WTZ will be a monster performer in that atmosphere.

HUI support---hope 220 area is max risk.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMM under strictly mechanical system does not disappoint. Shorts hurting.----Will be hurting in SILVER as well!!

CEF-----Not a bad day

WTZ----Financing is allowing games to be played----Adding to in here.  Investors will be surprised at amount of silver in Penasquito.  Think silver will be in teens next year---IMO----WTZ will be a monster performer in that atmosphere.

What's another ten points :D down among friends?

CEF-----Not a bad day

WTZ----Financing is allowing games to be played----Adding to in here.? Investors will be surprised at amount of silver in Penasquito.? Think silver will be in teens next year---IMO----WTZ will be a monster performer in that atmosphere.

What's another ten points :D down among friends?

7+ not much ----If in Bull which I think!

crouching, yes the astros look good for gold, which is what i do vedic astrology on .after 12/16 when mars enters the 11th house gains of income the correction should be over. venus enters the 11th house on the 12th so these 2 periods look like a good time. jupiter is in a favorable position for the next 3 years.

like most of you here, i am long term bullish the metals. i think the shares are riskier because of unforseen circumstances. so i have some money allocated for shares, but the bulk is in the metals themselves. dharma

now, it looks to me like we will have a little rally, than one more lower low and that may be it. could be over by tomorrow. soon gold will rise in all currencies.after all they are just paper promises. even the babes bat sold for 1,265,000. what is that? a bat? dharma

Thanks dharma. I read about it, but it's hard to mill through all the information. I thought I was picking up the end of December as particularly auspicious! chop chop! :lol:

crouching, yes the astros look good for gold, which is what i do vedic astrology on .after 12/16  when mars enters the 11th house gains of income the correction should be over. venus enters the 11th house on the 12th so these 2 periods look like a good time. jupiter is in a favorable position for the next 3 years. 

like most of you here, i am long term bullish the metals. i think the shares are riskier because of unforseen circumstances. so i have some money allocated for shares, but the bulk is in the metals themselves. dharma

Archived