Daily Digger - Thursday Dec. 2, '04

Toward The Bulls Eye

Gold Marches On, HUI Lags

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks CT and all,

I think it's important to see just how those ratio charts reveal strength

Last week sometime GE bought a water related stock - forgot the name. But since he's talking water utilities to buy here's one:

Look at WTS on a weekly chart

at the $31 creek area and ready for a breakout from a long cup going back to 1998

Setting a buy stop just above might be good, though you always run the risk of an upthrust. If it jumps the creek you might usually expect a retest of the creek.

Bearvest... not sure about your charts, but you sure have been harping about a healthy correction. The present divergence in the metals to the miners makes this appear even more pronounced under these conditions. Congrats.

Yes BV has been warning for some time now. Looks like he'll get the opportunity to cover his short positions.

QRL now .45

Looks like we're in for another violent correction. Hope it will be quick and not last for months. Don't like it happening before year end though, alot of the pm's will be sold for tax losses. What a pisser.

In Da Haus!! :ph34r:

Well I seem to come at inauspicious times kind of like Gandalf. I'm still strictly a day to day guy but I would just like to add my chop to the waves. Today was an extremely unseemly collapse for NEM (as if I had to tell you.) We are seeing some real GFTFO selling. This is the first time I can remember a collapse of this nature happening so rapidly without a gap down or anything. The 50dEMA on Hooey has been violated (as in taken out into the back alley and worked over with trash can lids) and it has been afloat since mid-August. Should a sub 220 close ensue I think 200 will be the goal on a retest of the Sept breakout. 210 could provide support however for a number of raisins. Below 200, 190 would be the rising support line which you would want to hold.

The feargreed dude made an unbelievably ASStoot call a couple of days ago when he called a PMS collapse as imminent. He also forecasts higher interest rates and voodoo economics with heavy weather for the PMS in '05.

Anyway, that's all for me for now, I'm Bushed.

Queenstake kissing long term support line and the weekly 200 ema. Bought at support.

Japanese just messing with the dollar.

Big scandal in some oriental country re government corp that buys fuel for China's airlines just lost 1/2 billion dollars trying to short oil.

Happened to glance at the VIX - unbeliveably low. Correction in the broads may be at hand, although I don't think the VIX is the best indicator. Not quite giving up on the pm's yet, (although I've held for so long now I wouldn't anyway). Let's not forget the employment report tommorrow. This short covering bounce in the $, could very well turn into a short covering bounce in the POG tommorrow.

the violence of this move doesn't smell quite right, neither does the up move in the broads

Cambior mining is well- known among canadian sheeple. It has been around a long time. The name invokes feelings of quality among the clueless. (just like Cadillac who hasn't built a decent car in 25 yrs).

Just came upon this and the suggestion that Caddie ever made a decent car gives me pause. Saw a mauvish-pink 1957ish Caddie trolling the streets of Riccarton (Christchurch, NZ) a couple of days ago. You know how antique and classic cars look ... well, classy? It didn't. It just looked like some kind of obscene beached whale lumbering along completely out of its elephant. Not a pretty sight.

Anyway, enough mixed metaphors for today. Still rather have shares in CBJ then own a beHEmoth.

In Da Haus!!  :ph34r:

Well I seem to come at inauspicious times kind of like Gandalf. I'm still strictly a day to day guy but I would just like to add my chop to the waves. Today was an extremely unseemly collapse for NEM (as if I had to tell you.) We are seeing some real GFTFO selling. This is the first time I can remember a collapse of this nature happening so rapidly without a gap down or anything. The 50dEMA on Hooey has been violated (as in taken out into the back alley and worked over with trash can lids) and it has been afloat since mid-August.  Should a sub 220 close ensue I think 200 will be the goal on a retest of the Sept breakout. 210 could provide support however for a number of raisins. Below 200, 190 would be the rising support line which you would want to hold.

The feargreed dude made an unbelievably ASStoot call a couple of days ago when he called a PMS collapse as imminent. He also forecasts higher interest rates and voodoo economics with heavy weather for the PMS in '05.

Anyway, that's all for me for now, I'm Bushed.

Excellent report. :D

Archived