Daily Digger - Thursday Dec. 2, '04

Last I looked the February contract showed 458.4 over at futuresource.com

For the PM shares all I can think of is - can you have your cake and eat it too? Somehow I think some of us are wondering why the PM shares feel as though they have cake on their face while the POG trend grinds higher.

I think it might be safe to say we are going to see Uncle Buck at 80 soon and then on to find demand around 79 and if we don't find demand they a break of that area to find it.

Where oh where are you tonight

Why do they leave us Goldbugs here all alone

I thought Buck found demand

But it left him for another

and poof - Buck was gone.....

Will the PM shares boner up?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crouching, tanks for the word on the NV mine.  I might go down and see it.  It's only a few hours from me... :D

I own a little bit more QRL than I care to disclose. The only thing I can think of as to the underperformance is that their costs are relatively high and their growth potential is limited. At least they are not a spec in the sense that they produce 300,000 oz. a year.

Afer holding this dog for so long I'd be tickled if PDG came in and gave em' .80 a share. <_<

How do you think their growth potential is limited when their drill results are turning up 1/3 to 1/2 ounces of gold per ton over several feet or meters?

Did you look at October and November exploration results. I have rarely seen opt like this. Some other exploration company with no mine will post results of 1.6 grams over a few feet and everybody gets excited and buys the stock way up. Care to elaborate?

crouching, tanks for the word on the NV mine.? I might go down and see it.? It's only a few hours from me... :D

I own a little bit more QRL than I care to disclose. The only thing I can think of as to the underperformance is that their costs are relatively high and their growth potential is limited. At least they are not a spec in the sense that they produce 300,000 oz. a year.

Afer holding this dog for so long I'd be tickled if PDG came in and gave em' .80 a share. <_<

Archived