Daily Digger - Wednesday Dec. 1, '04

I'm listening to the archieves of the O'Brien Show...

Lesson is trade what you see not what you believe.

"To anticipate the market is to gamble; to be patient and react only when the market gives the signal is to speculate"

Jesse Livermore p.54 The World's Greatest Trader

I think we have a great mix of people at the Gold Forum. Very knowledgeable and always willing to share. That's hard to come by these days. Thank you all for your contribution.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your posts are very much appreciated and welcome. Keep it up! :rolleyes:

There is a reason why Gold is strong tonight.  Think I know why----Will post tomorrow!

Holding to $550-$600 gold by 2-05.  Have mentioned ever since starting to post here recently.  This is a good venue----but tough for newbies.  But that is not a problem----as one should earn respect!  I enjoy reading your posts---Thanks.

Here's Bema chart in Canada eh! BGO.TO

It's hitting the long term resistance line. One thing I have wondered, perhaps I am rationalizing the action in some of the miners, is - are the big boys shaking the tree before the big move up - dunno? I wouldn't rule out manupulations. Probably the best thing is to watch it go through the creek and test it properly before entering.

post-1351-1101957461.jpg

Crouching, I agree with your coment that the big boys are shaking the tree. This is a long term secular bull for the metals. Whatever they are lagging will be caught up.

One thing I have observed is in a bull run the rise is a tough grind up with dramatic quick drops shaking out the weak. The bear runs are a grind down with dramatic spikes up.

A little patience and we will see the full fruit of the bull.

Takachi, thanks for your comment. Safe entries help when they're shaking the tree. The best TA is what Charmin teaches and the safest for entries, so that's what I've been using of late, well not all of the time but most of the time. ;)

Interesting remarks from the Gold Conference in Toronto - they mentionned about the only big discovery lately was by Placer Dome in Nevada - 1/2 oz per ton - hmmm seems to me there's a little junior gunning to be a mid-tier producer down there in Nevada that's been pulling up meter after meter of 1/2 oz gold and sun of a gun its got the worst chart and everybody hates it.

Crouching, I agree with your coment that the big boys are shaking the tree.  This is a long term secular bull for the metals.  Whatever they are lagging will be caught up.

One thing I have observed is in a bull run the rise is a tough grind up with dramatic quick drops shaking out the weak.  The bear runs are a grind down with dramatic spikes up.

A little patience and we will see the full fruit of the bull.

I'm almost afraid to mention it because it has been a terrible performer. You could put in a buy stop at .61-.63 if you want to catch a break out instead of the agony of waiting. Or it could do one last dip to .44 for a wash out.

Queenstake QRL.TO do your own DD. Let me know what you think of fundamentals and technicals.

I think a lot of little guys got in around the top and its still working through them.

VectorVest value them at $1 per share.

opt is ounces per ton - check out link

QRL

which junior in NV, Crouching?

post-1351-1101961751.jpg

Archived