IDS 11/30/04

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FYI: bought back 2500 EGO at 3.40.  if it's going to go, it needs to hold this area.  fairly tight stops.  most of the other PMs have a small fishline drop before they run-up.  see IAG, WHT, BGO.  we'll see.

It doesn't take a whole lot of cash to move these babies.

I own EGO and am bidding for more @ 3.05

It can come down there very quickly.

Buying WHT from 3 - 3.20

FYI: bought back 2500 EGO at 3.40.? if it's going to go, it needs to hold this area.? fairly tight stops.? most of the other PMs have a small fishline drop before they run-up.? see IAG, WHT, BGO.? we'll see.

The pound just brokeout.. dollar's recent lows to be broken. Crude back up to tests it's high.

What a rocket ship!

post-1282-1101829827.png

Careful with those long gold positions... I really think we're gonna see a long deep correction. But I've been wrong before, so who knows.

Mining execs and insiders have been dumping shares like mad this past month, even more than they did at the April/May top.

Check out Newmont insider transactions... all sales, no buys...CEO selling, etc., etc.

careful.

INSIDER SALES

Some end of the month buying in certain steroidal issues. Tzoo going ballistic today. Tasr. Waiting on Goog. Who knows? Sometimes just trading the EOM in these gotta have issues is very good, especially if they have been bitched down into the period. Bottom picking based in forensic analysis of stock operations for simpletons like myself. best,b.d. trader formerly known as buddha...........g

WMT says "uncle" already, let the price wars begin:

Wal-Mart to Cut Prices After Poor Sales

"We are disappointed with our sales performance for the Friday after Thanksgiving and the full weekend," Wal-Mart spokeswoman Sharon Weber said.

"While our prices were generally as low as they have ever been, our competition was even more aggressive. We have learned from this and will move quickly to respond to what our customer has told us during the rest of the holiday season," she said.

"While our prices were generally as low as they have ever been, our competition was even more aggressive. We have learned from this and will move quickly to respond to what our customer has told us during the rest of the holiday season," she said.

Careful with those long gold positions...  I really think we're gonna see a long deep correction.  But I've been wrong before, so who knows.

Mining execs and insiders have been dumping shares like mad this past month, even more than they did at the April/May top.

Check out Newmont insider transactions... all sales, no buys...CEO selling, etc., etc.

careful.

INSIDER SALES

Also consider the incredibly lopsided futures bets in the COTR of the CFTC.

Accident waiting to happen.

Careful with those long gold positions...  I really think we're gonna see a long deep correction.  But I've been wrong before, so who knows.

careful.

INSIDER SALES

Insider sales of 66 to 1 have not seemed to matter in the broader market

I love this negative talk on the mining stocks.

Everyone looking for a top in the metals and bottom in the dollar as the clownbuck implodes and the bond loses a bid

Believe in paper at your own peril :ph34r:

The matrix has done an excellent job kicking most of the train to dislocation

Archived