IDS 11/30/04

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can anybody explain the unexpected Boner in Gateway Computer???

I thought this company was dead!!!

Touted by three houses yesterday. "They are getting their retail stores in order and should see huge upside"

Funny, I thought they were exiting the retail outlets because they lost their shirts on every sale

Ya gotta think more positive Rog, today is a new day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pathetic EOM push imo. Shows a tired ass equity market set to sell down sharply starting Tuesday or Wednesday. Was hoping for a blast and squeeze. Only squeeze I saw all day was in Tzoo. Incredible madness of crowds, simply incredible. Shorts looked like the Union Army at Cold Harbor. Mowed down, turned tail and ran;dropping muskets,canteens, photos of loved ones,trailing corn meal and badly shit stained britches.

Pathetic EOM push imo. Shows a tired ass equity market set to sell down sharply starting Tuesday or Wednesday. Was hoping for a blast and squeeze. Only squeeze I saw all day was in Tzoo. Incredible madness of crowds, simply incredible. Shorts looked like the Union Army at Cold Harbor. Mowed down, turned tail and ran;dropping muskets,canteens, photos of loved ones,trailing corn meal and badly shit stained britches.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

classic.... :lol:

uh...did you mean -this- tuesday(today)/wednesday?

or next tues/wed? :blink:

I was thinking there'd be some drop tomorrow....PHM was selling off into the end of day...as was SMH....CAT didn't look too strong either at EOD. Not even much short-covering in the last 5 min...

Archived