"Words" En Masse...

I see that my BHP is blasting off tonight to new, all-time highs.........

Breakouts all over the place in the steel sector.

Here's a new one I found in the steel group. Breaks out on record volume of 1 million shares.

World Commodity Boom of Epic Proportions.............

Could be the next "bubble"..............

post-184-1101790413.gif

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This gold share holder was worried because gold stocks are lower than they were a week ago, when gold was $10 lower.

This gold share holder was worried because gold shares are at the same level they were a month ago, when gold was $25 lower.

Word !!

tanks Sudaca, my feelings exactly.

I came -this- close to dumping 'em all today, after a $4 POG climb, and GG being unchanged! :o

We'll see tomorrow I guess.... :unsure:

Hamilton:

HUI leverage to gold is running about 9.0x as our giant gold and gold stocks chart shows. But, as this new HUI leverage chart reveals here, other than the first major upleg starting in late 2000 when the HUI was coming off unbelievably dismal lows, actual HUI leverage has consistently run well under 9.0x. In fact, the best upleg leverage after the first upleg was "only" 7.2x in early 2002 while the worst is today's 2.4x.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/gold_digest_04/hamilton112604.html

Just one fraud angle among many Fannie Mae routinely runs

U.S. mortgagge finance firm Fannie Mae , under investigation by U.S. regulators for its accounting practices, has to forfeit $6.5 million because it knew about fraudulent loans that were resold to a government mortgage agency, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.

The order came from a federal judge, Lacy Thornburg, in Charlotte, North Carolina, according to the newspaper.

The number one U.S. mortgage finance company bought the loans in question from First Beneficial Mortgage Co. of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Fannie Mae then learned in late 1998 that the lender was using fake borrowers to take out loans on non-existent houses, the Journal said.

It said Fannie Mae then sold back the loans to First Beneficial over the next two years, never notifying regulators of the fraud.

First Beneficial was then able to resell some of the loans to the Government National Mortgage Association, known as Ginnie Mae.

Fannie Mae was not immediately available for comment, though a spokesman told the WSJ that the company had requested and obtained an extension of 60 days for a response.

DOES IT TAKE 60 DAYS TO JUST TELL THE DAMN TRUTH?

NO, BUT IT DOES TO MAKE UP SOME MORE GOOD LIES.

"Anyone would want to short this stock amid a strong quarter for online advertising and commerce is gutsy, and frankly stupid."

-Bambi

Getting Google religion

Warning: There is a rambling attempt by the author to do some arithmetic and logical reasoning in this article, and it's not a pretty sight.

Archived