"Words" En Masse...

Yeah Windy WHT looks to be coming into a good buy range

Tanks much Ned38 and others for their WHT charts. I bought half of hwat I wanted Friday and will buy the other half soon.

I am also looking at Silver Wheaton. You may want to wait until after December 8 on this when a 1for 5 reverse split goes into effect:

Please conduct your own due diligence.

Vancouver, British Columbia: November 14, 2004 ? Chap Mercantile Inc. (?Silver Wheaton?) (TSX: SLW), which is 75% owned by Wheaton River Minerals Ltd. (TSX:WRM, AMEX:WHT), is pleased to announce that it has agreed to purchase 100% of all silver produced by Zinkgruvan Mining AB (?Zinkgruvan?), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lundin Mining Corporation (TSX: LUN). With this acquisition, Silver Wheaton is expected to sell 9.5 million ounces of silver in 2005 and over 10 million ounces in 2006.

Upon completion, Silver Wheaton will be the only mining company with 100% of its revenue from silver production and has over US$15 million in cash. The Company is debt-free, unhedged and is well positioned for further growth.

http://www.wheatonriver.com/news_releases/...&act=cnt&id=146

post-889-1101773863.png

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of MetroSexuals..........

An awful lot of them are setting up for breakouts.

The one I'm watching is Allergan (AGN).  The "talk of the town" lately amongst the men in Manhattan Beach is Botox.

Everyone is getting these shots now, along with hair waxing, spray on tanning, personal fitness training.

The "John Kerry makeover special"

and you forgot teeth bleaching

Would one of you technical gents be kind enough to give me your opinion on PRVT.

Bought it early this year at just over $3.00, rode it down to low $2.00, and now I'm actually slightly positive.

SELL OR HOLD??

Thank you very much!!!

This stock is a POS.

Put in a stop at $3.05

If it keeps running, let it run and raise your stops.

If it goes back down, you're out even............

Anytime I make a mistake and buy a POS stock, and I'm stupid enough to ride it down, I always sell if it bounces and I can get out at a profit......

That way, I feel "lucky" I made some coin....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

post-184-1101776339.gif

Would one of you technical gents be kind enough to give me your opinion on PRVT.

Bought it early this year at just over $3.00, rode it down to low $2.00, and now I'm actually slightly positive.

SELL OR HOLD??

Thank you very much!!!

This stock is a POS.

Put in a stop at $3.05

If it keeps running, let it run and raise your stops.

If it goes back down, you're out even............

Anytime I make a mistake and buy a POS stock, and I'm stupid enough to ride it down, I always sell if it bounces and I can get out at a profit......

That way, I feel "lucky" I made some coin....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you Mark. Will put in my stop at $3.05 and count my blessings!!

This gold share holder was worried because gold stocks are lower than they were a week ago, when gold was $10 lower.

This gold share holder was worried because gold shares are at the same level they were a month ago, when gold was $25 lower.

Word !!

tanks Sudaca, my feelings exactly.

I came -this- close to dumping 'em all today, after a $4 POG climb, and GG being unchanged! :o

We'll see tomorrow I guess.... :unsure:

sp pre open this am was a blowoff imo

spx failed to take out the nov 17 h 1188.46

dec mini hit a h of 119125 :o a great dervergence!

the trans today made another muti year cl H

the dow is yelling LOB imo

may death come to the bulls as they sleep and

dream of sugarplums and christmas cheer

YES mk may go higher into first of yr!

Yes mk will just have a bigger fall

1173 spz last

US Middle East commander Gen. Abizaid warned Iran never to underestimate US air and naval power or rely on American forces being too tied down in Iraq to respond to challenges elsewhere. To AFP he said: ?Why the Iranians would want to move against us? is beyond me. We have an incredible amount of power."

SELL OR HOLD??

Thank you very much!!!

What got you interested in the company in the first place?

Technicals or the fundamentals?

Fundamentals are good :) but not so sure about the technicals...

Actually, it's a Swedish company... (who would've thought...)

Headquartered in Spain. B)

post-1282-1101778555.jpg

Archived