Worth Repeating

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With linear regression channels there is no trendline only price projection for the channel borders. Still use other TA for confirmation. But when price is close to the channel borders, then time to look for fibs, res and support levels, Doc's cmaps.

930 on the spx seems important, daily chart..... this chart dropped from 932 today, always changing... there are a lot of flies in the ointment this week........30 min chart/5day cycle? timeframe range 930--916

agree with Glad, gotta a plan don't you?

stool trading has been working flawlessly, must be luck in clicking on proper link..... I just run both windows open

Sweef,

If memory serves, last Friday you were holding FAST puts anticipating a faster decline than the indexes. Warm words for me since I am (still) short FAST. Yet this morning you exited. If these were January puts, it is understandable withsince time is running out. But I beleive you said February. Why the early exit? :huh:

Just curious.

AGuy

Guest The CoinGuy

For those interested in how he lost so much, the dirty word in my town is this: LVLT Mentioned in public only at your own risk.

Can't tell anybody it was one of my best shorts... <_<

TCG

If you are looking for froth, look behind you. The last two months have been a sea of froth. The only reason stocks are where they are is rank, blatant, bald- faced, mindless, hysterical speculation and excess liquidity.

Another good source of froth (from the great state of Pennsyltucky, no less!):

http://www.rustycans.com/oldfroth.html

One of the more unique brands of beer has been Pittsburgh Brewing?s Olde Frothingslosh. It was invented as a joke by Pittsburgh radio station KDKA?s Rege Cordic in the early 1950s. The local brewer picked up the idea as a humorous Christmastime promotion and ?the pale stale ale? ended up as the inspiration for about 30 different beer cans, most created specifically for collectors.

If you are looking for froth, look behind you. The last two months have been a sea of froth. The only reason stocks are where they are is rank, blatant, bald- faced, mindless, hysterical speculation and excess liquidity.

Froth is a tidal phenomena, I'm looking ahead to the next high tide, not behind me... I want to see a blowoff up here around 9000, it that doesn't develop and I miss it, I'll stay in cash.. so be it... this thing has a lot of upside momentum, I find more often that this type of trend reverses on a spike such as the final spike of 12/2, than rather than just rot away slowly... I'm not pissing my cash away here while the MMs hold these things marginally lower, creating an impression that the market is headed down, only to jam you at the end of the day...

Looking FORWARD to the blowoff here.

SPX, 15 mintue....with empty data gaps removed

Seemed to have "tightened" the whole thing up. Chart now agrees more or less with VBs lastest charts. My first chart, which showed the empty data spaces and VBs chart from this AMs IDS seems to be the inaccurate ones when lookiing at all the charts now.

post-3-1042484203.gif

Just re read F hickeys last newslwtter. Talks about huge order cutbacks with most of the effects to be felt in 1Q. He expects a blizzrd of warnings related to 1Q during earnings season. This would tie in w/ what sg is saying about intc report tommorrow eve

And WHAT hASS Maria B DONE to her HAIR???

LOL

Fortunately I don't watch procTV ? so I haven't seen Maria's 'do-du-jour.

Hopefully she's made it easier to tear out onscreen when the meltdown comes.

Good afternoon all,

Take it easy on Maria. Working the overnight shift at the Lincoln Tunnel as cold as it is in NYC right now is tough on the hair.

Not a good day at work. Have to go to a wake tonight but, this market is really starting to make my male nipples harden!

Carry on!

Archived