Worth Repeating

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drat, posted after Obi-Wan again. Must be the Force. Anyway, two different time frames from about 10 minutes ago.

Regards,

Vesselin

post-3-1042481095.gif

VB...

Thanks for the effort. So, our charts disagree. We got you below the trendline and Doc and myself above the trendline. No wonder this TA crap never works anymore :grin:

Anyone else got a chart they would like to share or can explain the differences.

Honestly, this is what bothers me most about this market....nothing, I repeat nothing, is repeatable. The other day Rich and I had different volumes, today charts are different. The data is not the data. Wont even attempt at looking at fundamental data anymore b/c you have no idea what's what.

Call me...........

Frustrated!

Could it be different chart scales? That what this smells like to me...

it also reeks of mercury retrograde. that said, rock, in your chart on p.8 of am IDS i'm seeing a day of empty data (1 jan) that's skewing the starting point of the trend to the left and thereby reducing the slope of the uptrend.

BAREister is a complete joke :grin:

ROFLMAZZOFF

HRFF doesn't mind being thus - ASS'long'ASS he getz the lASSt LAUGH!

LOL

p.().().s. - could The BARE POSSIBLY abide ever being an INCOMPLETE joke?

If you're going to do something, dammit, DOITRITE!

Drat, posted after Obi-Wan again. Must be the Force. Anyway, two different time frames from about 10 minutes ago.

Regards,

Vesselin

post-3-1042481095.gif

VB...

Thanks for the effort. So, our charts disagree. We got you below the trendline and Doc and myself above the trendline. No wonder this TA crap never works anymore :grin:

Anyone else got a chart they would like to share or can explain the differences.

Honestly, this is what bothers me most about this market....nothing, I repeat nothing, is repeatable. The other day Rich and I had different volumes, today charts are different. The data is not the data. Wont even attempt at looking at fundamental data anymore b/c you have no idea what's what.

Call me...........

Frustrated!

GF...

I tried log and semilog scales and got the same result in Tradestation. I dont know!

If you are looking for froth, look behind you. The last two months have been a sea of froth. The only reason stocks are where they are is rank, blatant, bald- faced, mindless, hysterical speculation and excess liquidity.

Guest The CoinGuy

The Song is great, but I'm more or less worried that each time I play it the DOW goes up a point or two. Waiting for SiG's news turning event where all news is bad news. Then I'll put it on constant refresh....

I used to dabble in margin...

Now how many times have I heard that from friends who have lost their arses? Best buddy who went from 6mil to 500k, is still using it, trying to get back his gains. Poor bastard.

TCG

Regards,

Vesselin

post-3-1042481095.gif

VB...

Call me...........

Frustrated!

it also reeks of mercury retrograde. that said, rock, in your chart on p.8 of am IDS i'm seeing a day of empty data (1 jan) that's skewing the starting point of the trend to the left and thereby reducing the slope of the uptrend.

Phat....

Damn nice work. Thanks. That is most likely "it". Come to think of it, I was playing with Tradestation last week regarding something exactly related to that.....whether or not to include "empty" data spaces. No I gotta find that "option" and remove it. Thanks much.

What a great site this is!

Doc.....do you also have an empty data space in your charts?

Archived