Worth Repeating

Drat, posted after Obi-Wan again. Must be the Force. Anyway, two different time frames from about 10 minutes ago.

Regards,

Vesselin

post-3-1042481095.gif

VB...

Thanks for the effort. So, our charts disagree. We got you below the trendline and Doc and myself above the trendline. No wonder this TA crap never works anymore :grin:

Anyone else got a chart they would like to share or can explain the differences.

Honestly, this is what bothers me most about this market....nothing, I repeat nothing, is repeatable. The other day Rich and I had different volumes, today charts are different. The data is not the data. Wont even attempt at looking at fundamental data anymore b/c you have no idea what's what.

Call me...........

Frustrated!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drat, posted after Obi-Wan again. Must be the Force. Anyway, two different time frames from about 10 minutes ago.

Regards,

Vesselin

post-3-1042481095.gif

VB...

Thanks for the effort. So, our charts disagree. We got you below the trendline and Doc and myself above the trendline. No wonder this TA crap never works anymore :grin:

Anyone else got a chart they would like to share or can explain the differences.

Honestly, this is what bothers me most about this market....nothing, I repeat nothing, is repeatable. The other day Rich and I had different volumes, today charts are different. The data is not the data. Wont even attempt at looking at fundamental data anymore b/c you have no idea what's what.

Call me...........

Frustrated!

Could it be different chart scales? That what this smells like to me...

Please be sure you are on the correct url for Stooltrading. I changed it last week.

Its http://www.capitalstool.com/trades.htm

Or use the link in the left coulmn.

If the charts are not updating be sure that your browser is set to check for changed page on each visit. Your browser is caching old charts. When refreshing page hold down the control key. If all else fails close your browser.

Doc

Crap! I just used the link you posted above and now I got updated charts but lagging commentary. Commentary shows only 1/10/03 and nothing from today.

This makes no sense!

No gonna try closing the browser and seeing what happens. It was working ok just before I tried your link above.

Call me.........

Frustrated again

The BARE is just kidding around w the tm biz about a "play" on wurdz.

He's SNOT serious. Don't take the tm bit seriously.

Don't take BARE seriously, either.

In fact, BARE doesn't take HIMSELF seriously.

Actually, HRFF is HARDATWURK developing a HIGHLY REFINED SENSE OF GRAVITAS!!!

In a few millenia he'll have one.

He's CERTAIN uvit!

The only thing BARE would like to sell is more SPY's!

LOL

The BARE is just kidding around w the tm biz about a "play" on wurdz.

He's SNOT serious. Don't take the tm bit seriously.

Don't take BARE seriously, either.

In fact, BARE doesn't take HIMSELF seriously.

Actually, HRFF is HARDATWURK developing a HIGHLY REFINED SENSE OF GRAVITAS!!!

In a few millenia he'll have one.

He's CERTAIN uvit!

The only thing BARE would like to sell is more SPY's!

LOL

I thought the TM thing might be a joke, but you ALWAYS seem to be placing them so I thought you might be serious. You never know. Maybe you should market them.

As to your reply then....are you telling us that.............

BAREister is a complete joke :grin:

(sorry had to do that, you left that too wide open)

Dear Rockhead, w re to data SNOT being data, 'n whatSNOT:

the UDDER day, over on anUDDER bored (CB) someone noted/alleged that they're fiddling the NYSE - "rebalancing" or sum such thing and whilst the official stats allegedly represent 2900 or so stox, there are, allegedly, actually 3500 involved.

Wall St is a hall of mirrors and hASS been FUR a 'long', 'long' time. TOO 'long'.

There's little use in protesting such things. Ass if they'll change FUR the bettah!

what's the name of the new NASDAQ babe on Crapvision? HRFF turned on the telly this morning when we had the opening jamjob and she was make gestures that looked, FURALLTHEWORLD like your typical carnival barker.

And WHAT hASS Maria B DONE to her HAIR???

LOL

Archived