Daily Digger - Fryday November 26, '04

Here's my take on it:

Saddam got UN approval that once Oil for Food ban was lifted he could trade Oil for Euros. Shortly thereafter Iraq is invaded. Russia, China, India and other Asian countries have indicated desire to change payment of Oil from $usd to Euros. US soldiers are being driven back in Fallajah. They are loosing ground. The best thing might be for those countries to bite the bullet now quickly, suffer the repercusions, but stop the US in its tracks. The longer they leave it, the better the chance that this thing escalates into a world wide war. Do we have stalmate or checkmate?

Interesting chart of the Gold to $usd ratio. We are now approaching a level that preceded the 1987 stock market crash.

Cool chart, Tigresse Queen!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK... I just ordered A Non-random Walk Down

Wall Street by Lo, Andrew W. and MacKinlay, A

Here's my project proposal:

If anyone wants to add or change anything in my

proposal to make it more academic just go ahead.

1.doc

New Rodin charts... He is almost as good as OUR regulars....:)

http://www.contrarianthinker.com/chartaholics.htm

Rodin adds

I don't want to scare the horses (especially as I've only had 2 riding lessons so far) but I noticed that the verticals delineating the trend change from down to up, and the new potential trend change, are separated by exactly 3 years. PM bulls have been characterised by 3 year cycles. While I believe this trend will be broken we may get one wave C pull-back. If it shows up, we will be fore-warned, and I - and my very good friend Molly - will try to chart it's future course. If we break higher from here, as, on balance, I expect, the move will be tremendous IMO - being an extended fifth wave confirming the contrarian wave count I posted here many months ago for the HUI.

He is looking for 315 on HUI in the next few months

...Grinchie stole this chart from "Captain Hook", a fine technician, (but no Maxi)....is this an addition or aversion?....GLD has me spooked (especially since Crouching's rant).....sinister forces at work?....is the gold there?.....Grinchie must find out....o.k. back to my J.F.K-Roswell analysis....

post-1744-1101698637_thumb.gif

Well, I guess I didn't answer your questions did I Maxxi  :(

I know, I'm not too brite so I winged it -  :lol:

Charmin,

Thanks for your reply... sorry I didn't continue our discussion.

I have had a lot on my mind this weekend.

I'm still thinking about it...

Just wanted to bring it up here to see whether I could get any new perspectives.

....Grinchie's take on CBJ for tomorrow.....

Candlestick: ...either a hammer, hanging man, shaven head, or long lower shadow....neutral (at best).

Volume: ...declining (over three sessions)...I know ...turkey time....neutral (at best).

Bollinger bands: ...outer band crossed...bearish

ARMS index (trin): ....below 1...bullish

A/D line:....rocketing.....bullish

MACD:....turning.....bullish

Money Flow:....bullish

Ol' geezer....still foaming at the mouth.....bullish

Grinchie's prognostication for tomorrow.....clueless......

post-1744-1101702692_thumb.gif

post-1744-1101702720_thumb.gif

post-1744-1101702744_thumb.gif

post-1744-1101702775_thumb.gif

post-1744-1101702819_thumb.jpg

Archived