Love And Marriage

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This does not appear to be the type of "tick" one would expect from a new leg higher. It is pretty weak and falling.

i read it the other way:

it is just not hysteric enough.

This bull-run MUST and WILL end in a monster spike, with low p/c ratio and a tick at 1300 or so.

Dont see anything of that right now.

It could also end not with a bang but a whimper.

My take....we have a bullish day based on the low TRIN, and this dip is simply controlled by the TICK going negative. They WILL ramp it again. TRIN establishes the "mood" for the day, while TCIK the short term direction within the day. If that makes any sense.

Until you get a sustained reversal of DIRECTION on the TICK AND TRIN, bullish today.

To be honest, these indcators seem to be failing more and more as being usefull in ths marketplace for anything other than short short term trades.

when this many calls are in the money for the buyers and this many puts are out of the money, what will be the effect this week?

1. Will the owners of calls re-buy the stock when called away increasing buys?

2. Will the owners of puts buy stocks to catch the perceived wave up?

This does not appear to be the type of "tick" one would expect from a new leg higher. It is pretty weak and falling.

i read it the other way:

it is just not hysteric enough.

This bull-run MUST and WILL end in a monster spike, with low p/c ratio and a tick at 1300 or so.

Dont see anything of that right now.

It could also end not with a bang but a whimper.

My take....we have a bullish day based on the low TRIN, and this dip is simply controlled by the TICK going negative. They WILL ramp it again. TRIN establishes the "mood" for the day, while TCIK the short term direction within the day. If that makes any sense.

Until you get a sustained reversal of DIRECTION on the TICK AND TRIN, bullish today.

To be honest, these indcators seem to be failing more and more as being usefull in ths marketplace for anything other than short short term trades.

Agree. The TRINQ and QQV are my favorite combination, but they've been deviating lately, barely readable anymore. Day after day of extreme TRINQ readings, week after week. Just keeps saying "monster dip", but the markets ramp steadily higher.

Well, the more HRFF looks at this the more FURced it is. They WANT that 9053 DJIA so badly they can taste it.

His GUESS would be it is SO FURced it won't hold, butt, then they've held it since October.

Pisanti said it: They want to set up a pattern of higher highs and higher lows to get out of the reverse situation they've been in FUR the pASSt 2.5 years.

THOSE are the objectives.

Will HAYWIRE THEORY stop 'em from getting there?

Or will they let TECH take 'em up again?

Watch INTC tomorrow nite.

Archived