Love And Marriage

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Want to call your attention to SPX sitting on trendline here at 925 going back to 12/31 low.

Illustration.

Regards,

Vesselin

VB....nice chart.....but nobody believes in those "kiss of death" patterns anymore. :grin: (Note...this was a sarcastic post). The "kiss of death" happens to be one of my favorite things to watch. We should find out shortly.

I'm stuck on the meaning of 'Plonk' - I think that translates to 'bonk' in other charts I've seen. Maybe Plonk is a slow bonk.

VB...

I just might have to retract my comment about your nice SPX one minute chart with the "kiss of death" trendline.

I just tried charting the same with 15, 30, and 60 minute charts in Tradestation. All charts say we are ABOVE the trendline not below.

I also used "snap to" feature available in Tradestation to make sure my "hit points" were accurate.

Could you please check that trendline you drew in some other chart time frames other than one minute.

Thanks.

VB...

I just might have to retract my comment about your nice SPX one minute chart with the "kiss of death" trendline.

I just tried charting the same with 15, 30, and 60 minute charts in Tradestation. All charts say we are ABOVE the trendline not below.

I also used "snap to" feature available in Tradestation to make sure my "hit points" were accurate.

Could you please check that trendline you drew in some other chart time frames other than one minute.

Thanks.

Here is my SPX, 15 minute chart.

Follow the white colored tredline. We are ABOVE the trendline, not below. I left the little "white colored squares"....aka hit points....on the trendliine to show the construction points for the trendline.

The yellow horizontal lines represent some support/reistance lines from my 60 minute chart and the red colored trendlines are from my 5 minute chart in case anyone is wondering......but you cannot use trendlines from one period chart and assume they are accurate on another chart time frame.....you have to have the correct time frames...thus I color code my trendlines and support/resistance lines.

post-3-1042479719.gif

SG NOTES

scam week?

27.02 on Q's

93.03 on SPY

and 88.10 on DIA

Need more evidence?? I think not. Note they will always trend around an exact dollar line

Watch for my upward retracement on the Q's of 27.65 and then prepare to short the piss out of it. Traders WILL get this opportunity, so I would say hold off. Its coming today or tomorrow...

Rock- I am updating the charts 3-5 times per half hour. Comments on the hour and half hour. Anybody have a clue to what's causing rock's problem?

Probably the same thing that was causing the same syndrome for me. 12:00 post didn't come up when I checked at 12:20. Also had the chart problem, seems to be okay now. Weird.

60-minute chart. (From 5 minutes ago. I can't work fast.)

Regards,

Vesselin

post-3-1042481095_thumb.gif

Archived