Love And Marriage

Kids Advice on Love and Marriage

=========================

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHOM TO MARRY?

You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.

* Alan, age 10

No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.

* Kirsten, age 10

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?

Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.

* Camille, age 10

No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married.

* Freddie, age 6

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?

You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.

* Derrick, age 8

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?

Both don't want any more kids.

* Lori, age 8

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?

Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.

* Lynnette, age 8

On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.

* Martin, age 10

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?

I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.

* Craig, age 9

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?

When they're rich.

* Pam, age 7

The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.

* Curt, age 7

The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.

* Howard, age 8

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?

I don't know which is better, but I'll tell you one thing. I'm never going to have sex with my wife. I don't want to be all grossed out.

* Theodore, age 8

It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.

* Anita, age 9

HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?

There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?

*Kelvin, age 8

"And the #1 Favorite is........"

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?

Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.

*Ricky, age 10

From MountainWings.com ? The Daily Inspirational Email

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree................

But still worry about technicals if the scammers can get the Dow above 9400 in a few months and keep it there for a while...........

Let's hope such a remote impossibility never occurs................

Why do these thoughts go through my head?..........I must forget emotion..............

Good one, Ano.

I have the darndest impulse to short the open, but I'll be ignoring my impulses until further notice :blink:

The US Dollar

intraday.gif?s=NYBOT_DXY0&t=f&w=15&a=2&v.gif

Credit: http://quotes.ino.com

Gold

middlechart.chart?iInd0=na&iInd1=na&iInd2=na&sSymbol=GLD.FX1&.gif

Credit: http://cdchart.innovative-software.com

NDX futures (delayed)

1040995646020?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=CME:ND03H&Interval=24:255&Permission=154714&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=0&Study=STOC&Param1=26&Param2=18&Param3=&FontSize=10.gif

Credit: http://www.livecharts.com

SPX futures (delayed)

1040995646020?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=CME:SP03H&Interval=24:255&Permission=154714&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=0&Study=STOC&Param1=26&Param2=18&Param3=&FontSize=10.gif

Credit: http://www.livecharts.com

SG Chimes in

As I assumed over the weekend, the higher 78% retrace levels should be hit early this week.

27.78 I think is the number I came up with on the Cubes.... shall she run over that, then I cover. IF she does not, I sit tight on my 200% QQQ 27.10 Rydex short position taken on Friday morning.

I think I came up with 1122 on NDX as well.... these are the simple guy numbers to watch intra-day today.

This is all Elliott wave 2 retracement psychology. Bad news is good, good news is good. People wanna believe and hope....

Turn windows remain Today throught Thursday ish.... If she runs over 27.80 intra day, then Im going to assume we are pushing to ABOVE the Dec 2 highs of 28.55, and probably towards 30 or higher....

So, thats how I'll play it this morning.... sitting on my short, watching intra-day levels, Ready to pull trigger if needed....

Reprise

1117 is my NDX level, not 1122. If it goes over 1117, cover and run if your short IMO.

If it holds and starts to retrace, then we may have hit the top this morning.

Intel will sober everyone up tomorrow night as they DO give guidance on Q1, Q2 usually... some of the big cap techs will duck out of it, but the market will figure it out...

Well, but of course, it's scam week. Blow out the shorts hovering at the 200day and then suck in a few longs for slicing & dicing later this week. I am short NDX/SPX and still mostly cash. I doubt I add (or sell) anything this week unless a perfect short intervenes. So it is written (in blood on my screen) "I will not short during scam week"...

Archived