Daily Digger - Fryday Nov. 12, '04

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pay hardly any taxes here - buy gold in London (way too much premium in Sweden) - bring it back to the motherland :lol: and bury it where only I know where it is :huh:

Then I put my shades on and go check out the topless girls down at the beach B)

Some of the hottest women in the world. Why the heck are you in the UK? :D

Come on now Bearvest :D

The fun has just gotten started!

Do you realise how many more dollar bills that have come into circulation since the 1980s?

And you think they can keep silver down at the same price it was 20 years ago for much longer?

It takes 9 paper shorts to keep every ounce of silver at current prices. Who'll be the first to cover :lol:

post-1282-1100488567.jpg

Thanks for all the replies. I just did a Giga chart on Gold, but can't capture it and show you.

Testing ice at this level and ahead is $453 to $455 resistance from joining 1983 and 1987 highs. Test the ice here and jump $455 - time will tell.

While we've gone through near term resistance I have longterm resistance at $440. This goes back to joining the 1983 and 1987 highes. Mind you I'm using a longterm monthly line chart and don't know how accurate it is.

Does anyone have a better longterm chart service than snotcharts. Can you corroborate this $440 resistance or negate it. I'm not reading anywhere or $440 mentionned as resistance.

Next resistance after $440 is apx. $485.

Joining the lines on Kitco LT chart the resistance looks higher around $455-460. :blink:

Try this link

Click here for gold chart

Archived