Daily Digger - Thursday Nov. 11, '04

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of getting my arce handed to me, I think tommorrow is the day we bust out.

Hadj - definitely the ETF will add some volatility, but it should be a net positive IMO.

Re-positioned out of most of my GFI for 10% gain. ;) Been accumulating GRS and NTO the last couple of days.

I'm starting to get impatient with NXG, I can't figure out why it is underperforming so much. GBN is another one that can't get out of its' own way.

Why can't they all just perform like KRY? :blink:

TFH .. that GSS chart is a beaut..

Habits ... I've got so much GBN I'm gonna use it for fire fuel soon. That said .. I like fundamentals lots..

I hear ya on NXG. May get some of Maxi's CBJ.. otherwise my boat is already full and I'm on the bow waiting for your breakout tomorrow..

Cheers everyone

Wow. Awoke to a letter from Jeff Kern this morning in the email box. Sell Mortimer. I tend to agree with him especially in shorter time frame. For me to feel comfortable I need to see a strong close in Silver over 7.50 Gold 440 and the HUI over 242. I'm still going to let the market take me out of USERX and am not selling any Physical. Market looks heavy to me here though and there seems to be too much complacency. How high will xyz go on this rally that kind of thing. I think we are going down now.

Somehow I missed this post.

I just checked Jeff Kern's posts. He said that IF the USERX was down today, to sell everything. Thank God it wasnt....

He is the one guy who, if he said to bail out, I would...

TFH, on those GSS charts. How much has GSS diluted, since it was at the left side of that rounded bottom?

I would think that if they have had significant dilution, then that would make it MUCH harder to climb back up the right side, to the same height as before, since each share is much less of the company.

What's going on with CEF? Someone dumping 1.4 million shares on a day when gold and silver are flat sending the premium down to 5.2%. Is someone in problem or is there a revaluation of the CEF premium going on?

post-11-1100242500.jpg

TFH, on those GSS charts. How much has GSS diluted, since it was at the left side of that rounded bottom?

I would think that if they have had significant dilution, then that would make it MUCH harder to climb back up the right side, to the same height as before, since each share is much less of the company.

From Morningstar's website. In 1995 there were 22 million shares outstanding. Now there are 111 million. Is that enough to scare you off the stock? :o

Archived