Daily Digger - Thursday Nov. 11, '04

As a destoyer shells the mainlaind to soften the enemy, the Japanese Banking Brigade is working in ernest to defend their mainland. The Japanese once again have manned their bunkers to deter the likes of USS Harrison DD 573. The Goldbug Brigade, like the DD573, have no real big guns to knock a massive hole in the side of the Japanese Banking Brigade, but they have no stationary position so it has mobility to regroup with other like minded destroyers to "remember Pearl Harbor."

Just because you got bigger guns and bigger shells doesn't mean you can win the battle. Should I rather say it don't matter who's got the bigger balls either, it's all in the position.

As you know I honor my fallen hero tomorrow. He spent 3 years aboard the USS Harrison during World War II. I'm not positive but I don't think they lost one soldier. If we are all on the same ship, keep up the guard, and let's not see a shipmate go down to some speculative shooting. Know when to retreat and when to position yourselves when the enemy has strong positions. We have mobility and we can scan the depths and the heights for enemy entering our space. They may right now be building their firepower. We definitely have the charts to tell us when they shoot.

DD573

Mike Hartman:

GLOBAL CURRENCIES OUT OF BALANCE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charmin:

Looks like it's just you and me on the board right now.

I'm sorry for your loss. I commend you for your honouring your stepdad instead of allowing grief to overtake you. As you know, he'll always live on in your heart and in those sweet remembrances that are so dear to us.

I noted your post about the dollar.

Here's my intermediate count. We're groping for support here and should rally back to 90-92 when it's found.

post-11-1100150691_thumb.png

Dollar:

It's hard to get a handle on the c wave we've been in since late August.

As this chart indicates, we are now searching for a bottom in wave 5 of c of B.

When completed, a powerful C wave rally should occur.

post-11-1100151243_thumb.png

Archived