B4 The Bell Humpday 3

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kerry just conceded

The die is cast ... we have crossed the Euphrates. :o

With a secret Skull & Bones hand shake all is forgiven. All is as it was ordained by the overlords.

I solemly swear to uphold and defend the constitution unless it intereferes with my promises to any of the secret preppy clubs I belong to.............

I just want to puke, Our only hope now is for a comet to land on Washinton DC during the inaugeration while all the bastards are in one spot.

Eff the whole government. Eff the Dems Eff the Reps Eff the whole Effing mess.

The only real question is: does the pumping stop now?

exactly. that's the right question :unsure:

Harry Truman: The buck stops here.

Alan Greenspan: The buck stops... when?

To paraphrase Jimmi, when it finds "solid support at zero."

I ain't kidding.

kerry just conceded

The die is cast ... we have crossed the Euphrates. :o

With a secret Skull & Bones hand shake all is forgiven. All is as it was ordained by the overlords.

I solemly swear to uphold and defend the constitution unless it intereferes with my promises to any of the secret preppy clubs I belong to.............

I just want to puke, Our only hope now is for a comet to land on Washinton DC during the inaugeration while all the bastards are in one spot.

Eff the whole government. Eff the Dems Eff the Reps Eff the whole Effing mess.

At least the choices have been sharpened.

Many people (mistakenly, I thought) hoped that Kerry would change things, or at least slow the descent.

That option has been removed from the table now. It's four more years of Bush, and you're either with us or against us.

I know where I stand ... :mellow:

So now its official

I have never felt such disgust and sadness towards the American vote.

Predictably the rest of the planet is casting their own vote by selling the dollar.

Message to the US of A

There is a world outside of your borders. The message you have sent endorses the actions of Bush/Chaney/Rumsfield and imperialism in the coming new world order. You wanted four more years of the same and now you have your wish. I pray the rest of the civilized world does not react to a fraction of a degree truly warranted.

No insult intended to all that reside here. I know where most are coming from and feel your pain.

Sad

Archived