B4 The Bell Humpday 3

:D Welcome to B4 The Bell! :D

Doc said:

Exactly as I said.

The American people have spoken.

Or have they?

We shall now reap the whirlwind.

WWII - Arthur 'Bomber' Harris (RAF): "The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a dozen other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."

sandp_future_large.gif?nocache=1098791938867.gif

nasdaq_future_large.gif?nocache=1098791981272.gif

Mogauge gets one more jump before it can say goodbye to low interest rates:

U.S. mortgage applications climb last week-MBA

Wed Nov 3, 2004 07:00 AM ET

NEW YORK, Nov 3 (Reuters) - New applications for U.S. home loans rose last week, even as 30-year mortgage rates increased from the previous week, an industry group said on Wednesday.

The Mortgage Bankers Association said its seasonally adjusted market index, a measure of mortgage activity, rose by 8.2 percent to 761.7 for the week ended on Oct. 29 from the previous week's 703.9.

Thirty-year mortgage rates, excluding fees, averaged 5.65 percent, up 0.11 percentage point from the previous week, but 0.20 percentage point lower than a year ago, the Washington trade group said.

The MBA's seasonally adjusted index on new refinancing applications jumped by 3.1 percent to 2,303.9 for last week from the previous week's 2,233.8.

The association's purchase index, a gauge of new loan requests for home purchases, climbed by 12.6 percent last week to 496.5 from 440.9 in the prior week.

http://www.reuters.com/financeNewsArticle....storyID=6700083

Good Trading! ;)

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This was the biggest turnout in the 20th century for a national election. We are being asked to believe that the turnout was for more of the same. It is a lie. don't believe it.

There's a solid wall of disinfo about the turnout. Reportedly it was up from 105 to 112 million.

However, the U.S. population grows about 1% annually, so of course turnout (in raw totals) regularly sets records.

Participation -- as a percentage of the voting-age population -- is the statistic to watch.

Evidently participation in 2004 rose by a percentage point or so, but it is still scraping along the bottom near record lows of 50% --

election-president.gif

Voter participation report

The coordinated, syncopated lies about this simple fact tells you that the system is ALL PROPAGANDA, ALL THE TIME.

For another example, just look at the fuc-u-tures this morning. :lol:

The country has never been more divided.

Bush is responsible for a quiet form of civil war.

Will he be gracious and humble in his speech and acknowledge that half of Americans disapprove of the course he is on? Will he admit that more needs to be done to move toward a direction that better represents the center of the country?

Not a F#ck*ng Chance.

Justin Raimondo, after describing his difficulties casting a write-in ballot for Ralph Nader in Kalifornia, offers these pithy observations:

In the event of a Bush victory, I fear there will be a violent reaction from the disappointed ranks of the Anybody-But-Bush League. The ... Left is aching to act out its anger on a national stage, and this election would certainly give them a golden opportunity to do so. Starbucks managers in blue state urban areas should start boarding up their plate-glass windows the minute Kerry's prospects start going south. No, that's not a threat, just an ugly reality that can only get uglier if four more years of rule by Bush and the neocons is what we have to look forward to.

Our Orwellian "democracy," much like our foreign policy, achieves the exact opposite of its ostensible intentions. Just as a "war on terrorism" with its "central front" in Iraq empowers bin Laden instead of defeating him, so our "democracy," instead of expressing the will of the majority, quite efficiently suppresses it. The political system, rather than giving voice to popular skepticism of foreign wars and endless interventions, is weighted entirely in favor of the War Party ? which is a distinct minority, albeit a wealthy and well-organized one.

Fo mo wars

...and the country will accept this outcome without a peep? what if the exit polls give a radically different count?

People in the streets,

will meet with clubs and handcuffs.

Will bullets be next?

...and the country will accept this outcome without a peep?  what if the exit polls give a radically different count?

People in the streets,

Will bullets be next?

I don't see any civil unrest coming out of this election. I feel a sense of resignation and a need for personal strategies rather than any indignation. Hell I may even go long :(

...and the country will accept this outcome without a peep?  what if the exit polls give a radically different count?

People in the streets,

Will bullets be next?

There will be no people in the streets.

Only SUV's in the street.

Conciliation? Fascists care only about control. They have it and they intend to expand it. Their tactics will be the same as always, intimidation, and mind control through the Big Lie.

Michael Moore is a marked man. I wonder what form his disappearance will take. An untimely accident is my guess. Or in a few years, when they have consolidated control, they will just arrest him.

I'm overwhelmed with shock and disgust. The fact that it was even close has just destroyed what little remained of my faith in my fellow humans. Glad I don't have kids. I have no doubt that it was rigged, but the fact that more than more than 1 whacko in 10 voted for this joke of a man is beyond my comprehension.

Going to go try to settle down.

One other thing: the Democratic party is a joke, and should be disbanded and discredited in a manner similar to what happened to the Mulroney conservatives in Canada. It's impossible that they could have actually lost without deliberately throwing it. The only winners here are the Skull & Bonesmen, the secret handshake manipulator criminals who piss on our civil rights and civic aspirations.

What a sad day for freedom. What a tragedy for democracy, the experiment that failed.

I'm overwhelmed with shock and disgust. The fact that it was even close has just destroyed what little remained of my faith in my fellow humans. Glad I don't have kids. I have no doubt that it was rigged, but the fact that more than more than 1 whacko in 10 voted for this joke of a man is beyond my comprehension.

Going to go try to settle down.

The conciliatory formula used overseas -- "It's not the American people, it's their government" -- can now be quietly retired.

As this election proved, the problem most emphatically IS the American people.

War, aggression and occupation by "the world's only Superpower" suits them just fine ... and their appetite is whetted for MORE OF IT.

Today Iraq -- tomorrow Iran, Syria and ... Canada!

Hail Emperor Bush! We who are about to puke, salute you! :mellow:

Archived