B4 The Bell Humpday 3

Doc:

My Mom and her friends in Michigan get their news from FOX and opinion from Rush.

Look at the map and the states Bush wins. The middle of the country has always considered both coasts to be dominated by wackos. These people are the ones who stay close to home and do not welcome change. They are in their homes watching Fox and listening to Rush...cacooning to avoid being killed by terrorists and getting fatter by the day. What else could they think?

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One other thing: the Democratic party is a joke, and should be disbanded and discredited in a manner similar to what happened to the Mulroney conservatives in Canada. It's impossible that they could have actually lost without deliberately throwing it. The only winners here are the Skull & Bonesmen, the secret handshake manipulator criminals who piss on our civil rights and civic aspirations.

What a sad day for freedom. What a tragedy for democracy, the experiment that failed.

Read de tocqueville Greg. Democracy is not supposed to work.

I'm overwhelmed with shock and disgust.  The fact that it was even close has just destroyed what little remained of my faith in my fellow humans.  Glad I don't have kids.  I have no doubt that it was rigged, but the fact that more than more than 1 whacko in 10 voted for this joke of a man is beyond my comprehension.

Going to go try to settle down.

The conciliatory formula used overseas -- "It's not the American people, it's their government" -- can now be quietly retired.

As this election proved, the problem most emphatically IS the American people.

War, aggression and occupation by "the world's only Superpower" suits them just fine ... and their appetite is whetted for MORE OF IT.

Today Iraq -- tomorrow Iran, Syria and ... Canada!

Hail Emperor Bush! We who are about to puke, salute you! :mellow:

XACTLY !

From Dustowl last night :

4 more wars, fascism, draft, deficits and depression. You voted for it america, now enjoy it.  You deserve it. Bible thumping cowards.

Is a Nixonian replay in the offing? Discrediting by finding only trash rather than garbage cannot play at court......then there is the partisan resistance in the House to overcome.

Ahwwww, forgetit!

Hunter:

don't rule it out. I woke up thinking that this morning. If you keep in mind all of the outstanding legal issues yet to be resolved (Plame case etc.)...all of which were stonewalled until after the election...these issues still exist and there are still plenty of people insider CIA/FBI etc. who want to see these guys burn in hell.

The foundations for the present CRAP were laid when B1 was appointed Ambassador (Nixon or Ford) then became DCI, VP, and Pres.

When B1 ran for Pres, I sensed then it was a mistake because the hallmarks

of domestic and foreign intervention were well established with the ambassadorship

and DCI positions (Iran, Central America, China, etc.). Those connections do not

die on a vine when one leaves a position.

Similarly, the Dulles brothers held extensive interests in a fruit company that

imported bananas (maybe the fore runner of United) when the US became involved

with dictator installations in Central Am. and So. America.

General Smedley Butler was not wrong!

I'm overwhelmed with shock and disgust.? The fact that it was even close has just destroyed what little remained of my faith in my fellow humans.? Glad I don't have kids.? I have no doubt that it was rigged, but the fact that more than more than 1 whacko in 10 voted for this joke of a man is beyond my comprehension.

Going to go try to settle down.

The conciliatory formula used overseas -- "It's not the American people, it's their government" -- can now be quietly retired.

As this election proved, the problem most emphatically IS the American people.

War, aggression and occupation by "the world's only Superpower" suits them just fine ... and their appetite is whetted for MORE OF IT.

Today Iraq -- tomorrow Iran, Syria and ... Canada!

Hail Emperor Bush! We who are about to puke, salute you! :mellow:

I too am disgusted at the outcome. The fact is, however, that when the policies of this administration were put to a vote, they were sustained.

I don't like the direction we are headed, but having served in a previous life as a military professional. I know that the best way to survive in the future is not to dwell on the past, but to prepare for the future. An appropriate quote:

"The time to take counsel of your fears is before you make an important battle decision. That's the time to listen to every fear you can imagine! When you have collected all the facts and fears and made your decision, turn off all your fears and go ahead!"

~General George S. Patton

The collective decision has been made. I now have no sympathy for those who are not prepared for the consequences. Particularly the 18-26 year old demographic that failed to show up at the polls. It is possible to survive and thrive in chaos. The time for bleeding heart is over. If our country ends up actively engauged in serial war, as many suspect, I will support the arming, equipping, and most importantly, training of our sons and daughters to do their best. I will not, however, shed a tear for the pain and suffering that follows.

It is a sorry fact of human history that people forget how terrible war is, and have to experience it first hand to understand that it is something that should be avoided.

Referring to the quote above, the decision has been made. I will accept it, make my plans accordingly, and execute them in a cold and calculating manner.

Having a trained military mind, I know how to salute and execute. At this point, my opinion is not an issue.

Extinguish the thousand points of light, battle is best done under the cover of darkness.

Welcome to the New World Order.

I really want to get out, but my wife refuses to spend the winter back in Canada. :lol:

For those of you in foreign outposts like Canada, New York, and California, in order to understand this country, you need to take a ride on the back roads of central and north Florida, or Indiana, or Kansas. There's an ocean of inbred stupidity and xenophobia out there. The 11 states voting to outlaw gay marriage is one thing, but they also voted to deny legal recognition to OPPOSITE SEX civil unions. The US is a nation of cave dwelling religious zealots and mystics. Clearly the theory of evolution is wrong. This proves it.

Archived